The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
IMG-9675.png
Yeah the Joe Budden haters can let that narrative go.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah the Joe Budden haters can let that narrative go.
:patrice: Them nikkas getting a lot of bread, do more shows than Joe and get superchats and monetization money, They have the rumble deal too

We know Ak is making more than Joe from his deals, I'd imagine they probably are too based on the size of their audience.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm like 3 pods behind and judging by today's topic list....them niccas is bored & need to take a break lol. Reacting to the Meek Mill asking Twitter how they listen to his music over in Africa or wherever from last week? Lol

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like 3 pods behind and judging by today's topic list....them niccas is bored & need to take a break lol. Reacting to the Meek Mill asking Twitter how they listen to his music over in Africa or wherever from last week? Lol
Wait until you get to Joe wanting to have a fukkin’ deep dive over Drake making an obvious joke of a Guy that goes viral on Tik-Tok.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, I watched the first 30 mins and shyt is refreshing and funny af….

Because Joe is sick and MIA :blessed:

tay1

All Star
Daps
This **** boring af in the beginning without Joe. They’re not entertaining by themselves.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I checked out the Jess Hilarious/TBC segment. Jess aint turning down that iHeart check, so Joe or whoever said she turned down the deal is wrong. Also CTG was asked about it last week and said he is sad the Jess hosting thing isnt remedied and that she has a pod on his Black Effect network. This makes me think this is iHeart holding things up. I also think her going at Envy and CTG was her trying to show value why she is needed up there as a female voice. Not trying to start mess.