The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
tbh they had pretty good takes on the drake album :to:

i'm with joe in that i like the album - but still: deep down, even the biggest drake fans know that he is capable of way more than this. and lord yes, he gotta stay away from yachty and other folks

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Well damn lol

I can't even hate on the 400 niccas in Enyce jeans cuz the one Joe concert I went to for All Love Lost, it was true :laff:

Nicca said he owns a nice house and fly First Class on special occasion :dead:

Joe usually love when Drake talk that fly & wealthy shyt, lets see if he luvs it now. Cant "you brokies" your way out of this one :mjlol:

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Well damn lol

I can't even hate on the 400 niccas in Enyce jeans cuz the one Joe concert I went to for All Love Lost, it was true :laff:

Nicca said he owns a nice house and flies First Class on special occasion :dead:

Joe usually love when Drake talk that fly & wealthy shyt, lets see if he luvs it now. Cant "you brokies" your way out of this one :mjlol:
A nice house in the 973 area code (Newark)

:laff:

He lit his ass on fire. I need the jokes to fly next pod.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:laff:

Had an essay for Joe. Lol Joe said he thought the album was aight tho....lol nikkas can't think the album is just ok?

Naaaah, might have not been a Views rant but that entire segment was Joe in a roundabout way saying that shyt was mid and steppin on it lol. U know it to be so when he gotta open up with the old music instead of new. Only reason why we didn't get a Views rant is cuz he aint off the addy no more :russ:

Drake prolly just sick of the shyt at this point lol.