The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Besides giving some chick herpes (it was reported) what else did he do? The Chilli shyt was early 2000s
Other than “OMG” and “There goes my baby” which were both in 2010 he released nothing but flopped songs and singles for an entire decade. He was irrelevant musically for an a long time

The Residency gave usher career a resurgence

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than “OMG” and “There goes my baby” which were both in 2010 he released nothing but flopped songs and singles for an entire decade. He was irrelevant musically for an a long time

The Residency gave usher career a resurgence
Oh yeah his music career i agree then but hes still the 2nd best male R&B artist who released in the 90s after R kelly

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That girl did not Turn Travis Kelce up

Most people don’t even know who he was dating before
People knowing who celebrities are dating is a huge sign that the person spends way too much time on gossip sites and probably just online too much in general. They assume that popping up on their gossip blog is that person blowing up.

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This Kelce/Swift conversation is so fukking annoying. Joe and Mel are two people who never want to concede that they’re wrong, and when they team up, it’s so frustrating.

Even though who cares if it’s an upgrade/downgrade, this is 1000% an upgrade from going from a random pretty face to someone who increased your jersey sales 400% in one week and is damn near a billionaire. They so dense. You go from someone who was spending your money to someone who is making you money, how isn’t that an upgrade?

Plus they acting like Kelce and Taylor gonna be married, we know what this is. Most of that convo should’ve just been cut out man.