The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Ehh, idk if it's a shot at Joe. Does joe preach about helping ppl but dont help ppl?
Joe really doesnt brag about his wealth that much either does he? I notice the lil jokey first class comments and stuff, but that's not really bragging and it's smalltime stuff.
:manny:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Ehh, idk if it's a shot at Joe. Does joe preach about helping ppl but dont help ppl?
Joe really doesnt brag about his wealth that much either does he? I notice the lil jokey first class comments and stuff, but that's not really bragging and it's smalltime stuff.
Joe literally makes fun of people being poor lol. I guess we’re suppose to assume it’s sarcasm but that’s what he does. He flexes his wealth all the time.

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
I believe Joe thinks he’s talking about him. Joe said he’s gonna respond to the folks who came after him while he was on vacay.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Real patronies are in the $50 tier.

m2gxb7.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Random. I miss some of the drops. The Deon "can you talk how you were talking before the mics came on", the recent gunna joint singin' every time somebody "rat" on the pod, "HE LIED" Flex joint, etc. Niccas might use the soundboard every so often now but then stop for like the next 1-2 months.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Random. I miss some of the drops. The Deon "can you talk how you were talking before the mics came on", the recent gunna joint singin' every time somebody "rat" on the pod, "HE LIED" Flex joint, etc. Niccas might use the soundboard every so often now but then stop for like the next 1-2 months.
Yeah, I never understood why he stopped doing the drops when the laptop is still right there in front of him

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
"Was this a case of Mendeeces..." :lolbron: