The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why does Ice always have to be so extra, every time he's gonna tell a story about a new rapper or some superhero movie shyt he sounds like a cock sucking 14 year old geek from the suburbs

Whether that's spending the night to remove 21 savage from the Drake album, sitting up at night clicking refresh for an hour, buying mad seats at the theater or whatever he does. This man has kids, no hair and gray beard :dahell:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe such a hypocrite lol

Talking about Flip gonna learn from telling the fans off when his dumb ass be sitting right next to him on the same couch saying the same shyt :mjlol:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Why does Ice always have to be so extra, every time he's gonna tell a story about a new rapper or some superhero movie shyt he sounds like a cock sucking 14 year old geek from the suburbs

Whether that's spending the night to remove 21 savage from the Drake album, sitting up at night clicking refresh for an hour, buying mad seats at the theater or whatever he does. This man has kids, no hair and gray beard :dahell:

When they were reviewing the Travis Scott album they were talking about how they like how he doesn’t list the features

Ice made it a point to step in and say that none of the albums he downloads ever show the features because he edits all his song titles in iTunes to remove the features because it makes it look “cleaner”

Dudes a loser..I remember he said he has some other countries version of iTunes so he can hear music 2 hours early :dead:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

That man really said I take the feature names off of all the songs in my library. Ice is such a loser
Jay-Z has way more bad albums than Nas, but you can't expect to hear that from team Rocnation here.
The booth is the only place that think Jay has a mediocre discography and Nas is untouchable from here, now and forever more

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ Ish saying "she's writing" when they were discussing Cardi B dropping a new album. The way they discuss Cardi always makes me laugh, you would think she's some elite rapper or some shyt

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
That man really said I take the feature names off of all the songs in my library. Ice is such a loser

The booth is the only place that think Jay has a mediocre discography and Nas is untouchable from here, now and forever more

Didn't say mediocre.

But Kingdom come, magna carta, blueprint 3. Those albums are absolutely horrible and shouldn't be ignored just as ppl will never ignore Nastradamus, street's disciple, Nasir.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Didn't say mediocre.

But Kingdom come, magna carta, blueprint 3. Those albums are absolutely horrible and shouldn't be ignored just as ppl will never ignore Nastradamus, street's disciple, Nasir.
BP3 had like 2 bad songs, the one with Nas and the one called Venus something. Scratch that, 3 songs, the one with Drake too.

KC had like 2 bad songs too.

Nas stans try this with every album and hope that it sticks.
You call every Jay album that isn't a classic wack. That's like calling nearly all of Nas discography wack like Jay did, everything that isn't a classic.

The main criticism with KC was that he was sounding too rich, too grown and uninspired.
It's his 2nd worst album but far from wack.

MCHG is his only wack abum, one could say BP2 too because 30 % was filler just like most 25+ song albums minus Pac, Big and Wu-tangs.
And with Jay he probably made those 25 songs in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to start back listening tomorrow. I’ve done a great job avoiding the pod for a while and now I hope I can enjoy it again.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
BP3 had like 2 bad songs, the one with Nas and the one called Venus something. Scratch that, 3 songs, the one with Drake too.

KC had like 2 bad songs too.

Nas stans try this with every album and hope that it sticks.
You call every Jay album that isn't a classic wack. That's like calling nearly all of Nas discography wack like Jay did, everything that isn't a classic.

The main criticism with KC was that he was sounding too rich, too grown and uninspired.
It's his worst album but far from wack.

MCHG is his only wack abum, one could say BP2 too because 30 % was filler just like most 25+ song albums minus Pac, Big and Wu-tangs.
And with Jay he probably made those 25 songs in 2 weeks.
Ish is that you? 🤔