The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
This Joe, Ian, Ish, and Akademiks podcast is terrible. Ish, an actual everyday businessperson, is talking to dudes who have had zero skin in any game, which is why they think people should turn down massive checks.

It’s easy to say bet on yourself when you have absolutely nothing to lose and don’t care about your dependents :mjlol:

Ian is a “manager” AKA a talentless leech. He’s also a culture vulture who feels he can speak on hip-hop. He also does the thing where he throws out an example (a lie, really), says he can prove it and then never does lol. Joe gotta stop acting like a c00n whenever he’s around :scust:

Joe has to stop drinking the kool aid and acting like he pioneered podcasting, and pretending his celebrity and cult fanbase didn’t give him a leg up in the space

Ish cracked both of their muffins yet again

Anythin wit that cac Ian is garbage Joe gotta stop puttin that bozo on the pod dawg. shyt unlistenable let him do his shyt outta sight in the back like the other Jews

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anythin wit that cac Ian is garbage Joe gotta stop puttin that bozo on the pod dawg. shyt unlistenable let him do his shyt outta sight in the back like the other Jews

And I hate the way he dresses, nikka be yourself.

Anytime i get the chance to bomb on him i take it.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I still think he’s lying about that. I think he works construction, but some of his stories about his level of involvement weren’t adding up. Either that, or it’s a really small operation and ain’t bringing in big money.
I think what's more likely is that he's a general contractor. He has a company/llc let's call it Ish Builders. There are no/minimal people on the payroll but he hires folks as needed for the job. You can make a fine living doing that, it's respectable work.

People need to stop shooting Joe and these people bail. They're all idiots. It's easier to reconcile spending as much time as you do listening if you think there's something redeeming about Joe. Or if you pretend the 2 minutes of gems they drop out of 28 hours of the podcast they do per week is reflective of the show. You can get more knowledge watching Love and hip hop.

They're all a bunch of dopes, and it's fine because they can also be entertaining. Just dead the “Joe is playing 3-dimensional chess and he's an innovator in the space” nonsense.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I still think he’s lying about that. I think he works construction but some of his stories about his level of involvement weren’t adding up. Either that or it’s a really small operation and ain’t bringing in big money.
It sounds like he flips houses and does a lot of DIY.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
People need to stop shooting Joe and these people bail. They're all idiots. It's easier to reconcile spending as much time as you do listening if you think there's something redeeming about Joe. Or if you pretend the 2 minutes of gems they drop out of 28 hours of podcast they do per week is reflective of the show. You can get more knowledge watching love and hip hop.
perspective

:wow:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
just listened to my first couple episodes of the show in months.

when did Ian get on the show? dude is terrible. he sounds like the white Joe

this man Ian said all the golfers should have got 1% of the PGA to not go play for the Saudi league.

dude and his percentages and owning everything ur involved in is wild

Daps
I think what's more likely is that he's a general contractor. He has a company/llc let's call it Ish Builders. There are no/minimal people on the payroll but he hires folks as needed for the job. You can make a fine living doing that, it's respectable work.

People need to stop shooting Joe and these people bail. They're all idiots. It's easier to reconcile spending as much time as you do listening if you think there's something redeeming about Joe. Or if you pretend the 2 minutes of gems they drop out of 28 hours of the podcast they do per week is reflective of the show. You can get more knowledge watching Love and hip hop.

They're all a bunch of dopes, and it's fine because they can also be entertaining. Just dead the “Joe is playing 3-dimensional chess and he's an innovator in the space” nonsense.

This. I listen for entertainment not because I feel they have in depth knowledge on things! That is what I use Huberman for. This is just easy entertainment and jokes.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
just listened to my first couple episodes of the show in months.

when did Ian get on the show? dude is terrible. he sounds like the white Joe

this man Ian said all the golfers should have got 1% of the PGA to not go play for the Saudi league.

dude and his percentages and owning everything ur involved in is wild

Ian talks like he’s some super billionaire mogul

I’m really curious who managed to brainwash who in the joe/Ian relationship…cuz they both be spewing the same bullshyt

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Ian on improper improv saying he would let his wife peg him :dame:Please don't tell me he is now a host on the regular JBP.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Ian talks like he’s some super billionaire mogul

I’m really curious who managed to brainwash who in the joe/Ian relationship…cuz they both be spewing the same bullshyt
:mjlol:They crazy

‘[big company] want to make deal for a regular slot on your podcast’

Ian/Joe : ‘Yoo, we not entertaining that deal if we’re not getting stocks with Apple/Cashapp or any of these major corporations’

:dwillhuh: