Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
When though? His daughter is like 18 and he’s 35 :jbhmm:

:mjlol:

Just like the car, we need receipts.
I need a lot of receipts really, I need receipts of Ish being a street dude too. Cause one day it’s “that’s my college buddy”, next day it’s “Ice you were never in the trenches bagging up like us” :mjgrin:
ish got shot.....he both

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:whoa:

If my moms got fukked up after getting the vaccine, I would talk down on that shyt too.

I'm vaxxed, for the record
Yeah, but there's this little thing called pre existing conditions though lol. Now maybe she wasn't screened properly at sum fukk nikka facility but the elitist nikkas Betta start showing up when it's healthcare time too :mjgrin:

I'm big vaxxed too but I ain't stuntin on nobody who chose not to put the "foreign" shyt in their body (even tho they put er thang else in there :mjlol: ) but please just make some logical connections and pathways as to why you think it did something to people, or killed only a select few and not the billions of the rest of us in the world lol

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yeah, but there's this little thing called pre existing conditions though lol. Now maybe she wasn't screened properly at sum fukk nikka facility but the elitist nikkas Betta start showing up when it's healthcare time too :mjgrin:

I'm big vaxxed too but I ain't stuntin on nobody who chose not to put the "foreign" shyt in their body (even tho they put er thang else in there :mjlol: ) but please just make some logical connections and pathways as to why you think it did something to people, or killed only a select few and not the billions of the rest of us in the world lol

:ehh: No argument here.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ish doing a whole press run right now is funny as hell.

I’m not mad at it though, thats what Mal and Rory should have been doing while they were up up.

Big facts about Rory and Mal

But smart move by Ish getting a publicist, especially if he still hasn’t signed that contract. That way if things go left he’ll probably be able to land comfortably.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ish doing a whole press run right now is funny as hell.

I’m not mad at it though, thats what Mal and Rory should have been doing while they were up up.

I don't think Mal has that in him pause. Look at Rory....albums, podcasts w DJ Drama, Dussepalooza. Ice - multiple livestream deals. Ish - media tour, talking about writing books. Not to mention Flip and Melissa - we know they got some hustle. Mal ain't got shyt going besides the pod. Just a complacent ass nikka, bro