The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ian must have helped Joe hide some bodies or something cause this dude is a fuccking business dummy. I know they're making great money but its still so much they've dropped the ball on:

1. The Spotify Deal........Only to end up putting their shyt back on Spotify and not getting anywhere close to what that deal was.

2. The youtube backlog catalog wasn't turned on for monetization until a few months ago when Improper Improv started and one of the callers told them about it and they fixed it.

3. The Cashapp deal they lost

4. Not taking ad money

5. Apparently the fans have been trying to buy merch for the longest and it's been "in progress" for however long.

Thats a ton of Ms left on the table :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Joe keeps on talking about how everyone else is "owned" by a company or whatever, But he's acting like he's not in the same position with Patreon. If Patreon bans his shyt tomorrow, He's FUCCKED.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yea, bridget was much better imo. Least in the small doses that we seen her.

Wonder what happened to the Everyday Struggle remake :jbhmm:
i actually fukks with Bridgette and she’s partly why I still sometimes enjoy her pod

Melyssa gets dunked on EVERYTIME she shares a story and it’s shyt you’d hear from a chic who’s having fun in her mid 20s. It’s like, why not just get Lola or someone Parks age or sum?

She one of the baddest and aged nicely but how are your wigs this bad at your grown age dawg?

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Flip constantly counting down how many more episodes Improper Improv has is reminiscent of Joe counting down his Spotify episodes….
Flip look like a unstable ass nikka thats never comfortable. Try to make moves and end up fcking sht up. Just play your position bruh.

but lowkey i thinj he wants more money from Joe bc knows his value--and he's right too lmao. Poetic Justice when you think about it :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They absolutely KILLED the singer for Melyssa's sleeper. Imagine thinking you gettin' a shout out only to have your back kicked in on the pod.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
That whole backend of the pod was sum shyt. The exact reason why you don't turn it off at sleepers and just hit the 'move forward 10 secs' button if you have to lol

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Joe is hating/mad at Ish for doing the interview with The Source. That's what it boils down to IMO.

He can never help himself...it's just how he's built. He joked about it the whole episode on Wednesday and this is another example of him throwing his little condescending shade. He doesn't want anyone else to get a tad bit of shine, no matter how minimal or irrelevant it really is...nothing new.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe is hating/mad at Ish for doing the interview with The Source. That's what it boils down to IMO.

He can never help himself...it's just how he's built. He joked about it the whole episode on Wednesday and this is another example of him throwing his little condescending shade. He doesn't want anyone else to get a tad bit of shine, no matter how minimal or irrelevant it really is...nothing new.
I watched this clip like :gucci:

Joe basically be like why cant i get off my passive aggressive opinions off without you being offended