The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This goofy nikka Joe shyttin on MBJ for what?
Michael-B-Jordan-Dating-swedish-Musician-Snoh-Aalegra-02.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening now. Joe kinda shytted on Flip and he's pretty quiet for the rest of the episode. Kinda felt bad for him cause you can tell he is trying to learn to be more serious and ask questions to bring the convo forward but joe still shytted on him...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This, Joe knows its a negative but he was just talking in circles.
Joe can be unsufferable at times. Instead of him just defending his homegirl (Lore'l) cause he know she cool people. He overcompensating and shytting on MBJ. Joe argues like a woman real talk. Lol.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:pachaha: @ Joe asking “what percentage?” of Black people Ish is referring to when saying “we” as a community.

I get where Joe is coming from a bit on the MBJ topic of him being corny for even bringing it up to the girl like that, but the key words for me were Joe saying - “coming from another who was called corny his entire career…”

On the low, I think Joe’s main gripe with the MBJ, Nick Cannon and Drake’s is rooted in them being considered corny by many…but have still won big-time in the industry in terms of money, fame and getting whatever they want.

I’m glad Flip called Joe out for being mad at MBJ because he fukked his chicks. “And that’s how I feel!” :russ:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Listening now. Joe kinda shytted on Flip and he's pretty quiet for the rest of the episode. Kinda felt bad for him cause you can tell he is trying to learn to be more serious and ask questions to bring the convo forward but joe still shytted on him...
What part

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe got pissed off during the Michael B Jordan section. Ish was right IMO, Joe arguments sometimes are so wild its tough to keep up. He was all over the place. 'Corny isn't something negative' yet he is throwing the word around very negatively.
That’s Joe’s bullshyt right there. Push a dumb ass point for content. He does that bizarre shyt to start a debate/conflict. shyt makes the conversation look dumb as hell when the dialogue is forced

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There were a couple of moments but off the top, I think Flip really went quiet after he asked Joe if he thought Glorilla could sell out some venue. Joe seemed annoyed and i forgot what he answered but the energy switched
“You won’t get that gig anyway :mjpls:

:picard: