Superstar
Daps

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I find it strange that the telescope is aimed at Trappist-1 which I think has life on mostly all the planets and we only got feedback about the planet closest to the sun two months ago. What happen to the other planets??? They silent as fukk

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I find it strange that the telescope is aimed at Trappist-1 which I think has life on mostly all the planets and we only got feedback about the planet closest to the sun two months ago. What happen to the other planets??? They silent as fukk
There's no evidence of life on those planets, it's still just hopeful conjecture at this point.

I don't know the reason why they haven't targeted the other planets of that system but shyt ain't as easy as aiming and taking a picture. There's conditions that need to happen (position, light, etc) and there's huge queue of other shyt that on the waiting list for Webb :manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There's no evidence of life on those planets, it's still just hopeful conjecture at this point.

I don't know the reason why they haven't targeted the other planets of that system but shyt ain't as easy as aiming and taking a picture. There's conditions that need to happen (position, light, etc) and there's huge queue of other shyt that on the waiting list for Webb :manny:

It's life on those other planets. There are like 4 planets in the goldilock zone there.