The Official "Jack Ryan" Season 2 Thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Show was definitely entertaining and moved fast through the story, but there was definitely a dropoff in the writing.

Jack was mad reckless, doing whatever the fukk he wants when he wants. The scene of him going back downstairs to confront the President was ridiculous and laughable. I thought the show was supposed to have a more grounded feel it.

They could have definitely written the Uber part better. Like I still don't know if dude did the right thing or was he an idiot? It wasn't made clear if his actions were justified or flat out dumb.

Season 1 definitely made Jack's action sequences look more believable. This season they tried to turn this nikka into Daniel Craig.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Show went COMPLETELY off the rails in the last 2 episodes. Fam, these nikkas would be sent to the most desolated CIA outposts after the unauthorized bullshyt they pulled off. :mjlol:

Yea, shyt really lost me too.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Show went COMPLETELY off the rails in the last 2 episodes. Fam, these nikkas would be sent to the most desolated CIA outposts after the unauthorized bullshyt they pulled off. :mjlol:

Yeah joint got too out there at the end. Started off great but trailed off. Got too hollywood. That whole discovering the prison camp storyline was blah

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
was this seaosn good or nah? with so little replies in this thread im guessing no

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
was this seaosn good or nah? with so little replies in this thread im guessing no
the writing team lost control

why did the black man go wandering in the woods?
why did the other black man get kidnapped?
why did the president keep tungsten in the crates in the first place, which was why they were in Venezuela in the first place, why was the president corrupt, sure there was voter suppression and political prisoners later but what did he do in the beginning?
why is noomi rapace in this show?
why did they focus so much on the hitman?

so this season was a place holder for Russia next season, Amazon looks to cancel stuff after 3 seasons, this didn't help

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the writing team lost control

why did the black man go wandering in the woods?
why did the other black man get kidnapped?
why did the president keep tungsten in the crates in the first place, which was why they were in Venezuela in the first place, why was the president corrupt, sure there was voter suppression and political prisoners later but what did he do in the beginning?
why is noomi rapace in this show?
why did they focus so much on the hitman?

so this season was a place holder for Russia next season, Amazon looks to cancel stuff after 3 seasons, this didn't help
I bailed after 2 episodes. Season 1 was great

daemonova

Daps
I bailed after 2 episodes. Season 1 was great
3,4,5, were a mess, 6 had to clean it up, 7 and 8 were alright, but whatever the focus was of this show, the showrunners forgot it

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just finished S2 and all I have to say is that I am God damn proud of my baby Isabella. Went from trap queen to President in a foreign country in less than 10 years.

I thought I liked her in the Narco world provocative clothing but fell in love with her "house cat" conduct.

daemonova

Daps
as I said early, the show fell off the second season, its like they were trying to make the American doctor and terrorist wife the same person in Noomi Rapace and even then she wasn't even needed. Hopefully they do a better job

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
as I said early, the show fell off the second season, its like they were trying to make the American doctor and terrorist wife the same person in Noomi Rapace and even then she wasn't even needed. Hopefully they do a better job

:banderas:

Glad Amazon keeping this going.