The Official It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 9 Thread... on FXX?

Daps
Reppin
California
Second funniest moment was before Dee got on the plane and told Dennis to suck her dikk, then mushed him with her foot. The delivery was perfect.

Did they even explain WHY they did that shyt to her though? Any good reason?

Daps
Reppin
California
I'm trying to remember, how the fukk did Frank descend into being a strange, junkie alcoholic with no grip on realism?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm trying to remember, how the fukk did Frank descend into being a strange, junkie alcoholic with no grip on realism?

he wanted to give away all of his riches and wanted to live in filth and trash, like a bum, like Charlie

But damn...that was some straight super a$$hole-ish ish, These buls took it to a new level of fukkery.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
dead at Dennis at the end...'ehhhh I was...and I wasn't..I was and I wasn't' with that crazy face at the end...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Second funniest moment was before Dee got on the plane and told Dennis to suck her dikk, then mushed him with her foot. The delivery was perfect.

Did they even explain WHY they did that shyt to her though? Any good reason?
They find fukking with Dee amusing, makes them feel better about themselves since they are losers themselves. In retrospect Dee fell off the worst in the gang. Season 1 she was an aspiring actress and the sane voice of reason... now look at what they done to her.