Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Go read your tewahedo. I'd rather you do that than wax poetic about colonialism when you're still praying to white Jesus and suckling off Trump. :mjlol:
What's tewahedo? I'm not religious but it's cute you tried to attack me that way.

I suppose if I was a Jewish cac you would tread more carefully about "my religion".

You not drunk again are you?:mjgrin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Go read your tewahedo. I'd rather you do that than wax poetic about colonialism when you're still praying to white Jesus and suckling off Trump. :mjlol:

wtf does Ethiopian/Eritrean Tewahedo Christianity have to do with anything? Did you meet some white washed East Africans that support Trump? If so, good for you but don’t paint a whole group based on such scant observations you weird ass nikka.

I’m not even religious but that was such a pointless insult stick to the topic you democrat dikkridin goofy :childplease:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
wtf does Ethiopian/Eritrean Tewahedo Christianity have to do with anything? Did you meet some white washed East Africans that support Trump? If so, good for you but don’t paint a whole group based on such scant observations you weird ass nikka.

I’m not even religious but that was such a pointless insult stick to the topic you democrat dikkridin goofy :childplease:
No more pointless in thinking that Bibi is going to pressure Trump into being sensible.

No more pointless in thinking that Trump has any interest in a ceasefire.

No more pointless than thinking he has the ability to negotiate one as a citizen.

No more pointless than thinking Arab Americans are looking to vote for Trump.

No more pointless than looking at thay and making some dumbass daddy Biden comment.

You can come to defense of your east African breh, but this election and the future for Gazans won't hinge on November. They need to take some responsibility and have some self deterrence.

Yall being doing this same song and dance almost a year. Gaza gone. Arab nations dont care. hamas doubled down on their terrorism and have rejected ceasefire talks.

As far as I'm concerned, it's just going to have to let itself play out and it won't be the cause of WW3 because shyt already been hot.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No more pointless in thinking that Bibi is going to pressure Trump into being sensible.

No more pointless in thinking that Trump has any interest in a ceasefire.

No more pointless than thinking he has the ability to negotiate one as a citizen.

No more pointless than thinking Arab Americans are looking to vote for Trump.

No more pointless than looking at thay and making some dumbass daddy Biden comment.

You can come to defense of your east African breh, but this election and the future for Gazans won't hinge on November. They need to take some responsibility and have some self deterrence.

Yall being doing this same song and dance almost a year. Gaza gone. Arab nations dont care. hamas doubled down on their terrorism and have rejected ceasefire talks.

As far as I'm concerned, it's just going to have to let itself play out and it won't be the cause of WW3 because shyt already been hot.

All those things are within the realm of discussion and up for debate. What you brought up don’t got shyt to do with the subject.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And if you don't see the irony of eastern orthodoxy caping for Arabs, it worth a history lesson. :mjlol:

Orthodox Christians are being killed in the conflict and have been a part of the oppressed Gazan population. History is being made today so while the past has its place the most relevant thing is the present situation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

he's a fukking idiot who has decided to become a zionist because the Dems are zionists.

It's weird seeing people become far right-wingers on topics, man.