jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh, how dare you?

South Africa is a corrupt failed state. They know NOTHING of what is actually going on.

Am I doing it right?:beli:

You know what's amazing? When they were warned to chill they absolutely chose to tell the entire world to fukk off, and they said it with their chest. If you think about it they could have changed their tone and continued with the genocide. They wanted the world to see that they could do whatever the fukk they wanted.

Now comes the juelzing a couple of days before the trial?

Vlad Putin levels of hubris on display. I really will be surprised if the world as it is currently can continue on its current path now that the hypocrisy of so many of these 'just and moral' nations has been shown.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, how dare you?

South Africa is a corrupt failed state. They know NOTHING of what is actually going on.

Am I doing it right?:beli:

You know what's amazing? When they were warned to chill they absolutely chose to tell the entire world to fukk off, and they said it with their chest. If you think about it they could have changed their tone and continued with the genocide. They wanted the world to see that they could do whatever the fukk they wanted.

Now comes the juelzing a couple of days before the trial?

Vlad Putin levels of hubris on display. I really will be surprised if the world as it is currently can continue on its current path now that the hypocrisy of so many of these 'just and moral' nations has been shown.

this is quite the strawman.

The point always has been that this won't have any affect outside of political posturing which is all we're seeing here.

There's been no change in behavior. :comeon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the TLR forums, to be fair, the UK stations are covering the Post Office scandal.

No excuse for there to be no live coverage of place of prominence on their websites, however.

Not being funny bruv but the post office scandal is how many years old now? Likkle ITV drama hits and the UK media all of a sudden has something to divert attention to.

You know as well as I do if this was Russia at the Hague it would be plastered everywhere. Probably even on Sky Sports News. :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Palestinians are paying a horrific price for it, but the veil is being lifted off of the American Empire. To me, Israel has gone so far that it might’ve actually put its existence into question. Nothing this horrible will be excused, and if it is we’re in route to a huge explosion.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

GDkbjBTaQAAyAv7