Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm always in Charlotte. My fam owns a lot of business there. But I'm not fighting with some crash out dummy on the internet.

Again, you got a whole kid. Be better. Otherwise he gonna grow up to be just like you.

Half of this thread is about Gaza/Israel, the other half is you (and Meach) getting packed out by different people for being a complete idiot doing some enlightened contrarian shtick on the topic at hand.

I wouldnt be surprised if multiple people in here got you on ignore by now.
I added them this weekend.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
memes-israel-politics-current-events-USA-doesn-t-recognize-concept-of-war-crimes-anyway

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What a lot of you are missing is that without US aid, and the rest of the world looking over their shoulder Israel would have canceled Palestine a long time ago.

Sure you can call for some stronger words from Biden i guess, but in reality, the only reason Palestine is still a thing is because Israel has to answer for and justify it’s actions on the world stage.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What a lot of you are missing is that without US aid, and the rest of the world looking over their shoulder Israel would have canceled Palestine a long time ago.

Sure you can call for some stronger words from Biden i guess, but in reality, the only reason Palestine is still a thing is because Israel has to answer for and justify it’s actions on the world stage.
Or maybe they just like having someone to kick.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Seeing a civil war going on in the democratic party about this :picard: this could turn out ugly. Centrist calling anyone who support Palestine hamas defenders, far left calling centrist genocide supporters. This could get ugly the next few months.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Seeing a civil war going on in the democratic party about this :picard: this could turn out ugly. Centrist calling anyone who support Palestine hamas defenders, far left calling centrist genocide supporters. This could get ugly the next few months.

It's a fight that needs to happen.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Centrists are doing what?

A Dem civil war won't help Palestinians

seems like a topic for an election thread but it feels like the public has already moved on

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

You just missed plenty with that statement, If the US had no bases and threat to the middle east and could care less about israel..there would be no Israel!