☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Boogie man russia haven't even done something like this, this is fukking disgusting

my nikka this is a blatant fukking lie. Russia does this every month.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
my nikka this is a blatant fukking lie. Russia does this every month.

Yeah, I remember reading a whole article about Russia targeting hospitals in Syria, they are a piece of sh*t too

unfortunately Putins rhetoric on Israel/Palestine is on point, way better than anything the us is saying

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, I remember reading a whole article about Russia targeting hospitals in Syria, they are a piece of sh*t too

unfortunately Putins rhetoric on Israel/Palestine is on point, way better than anything the us is saying
You can not be this fukking naive. Russia did this to the caucasus regions too.

Stop looking for "anti-USA" messages to prove every single fukking point. Admit it. The USA is on the right side of a lot of issues. This "I hate you dad" energy on foreign policy has you all looking fukking stupid when stuff like this happens because yall think the USA literally is the hand of god making everything go their way but Iran Russia and China are just innocent lambs without their own nefarious goals and aims.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The crazy thing about 2006 was that Hamas didn't even want to win those elections, they were just trying to quietly hide their activities behind their humanitarian wing and duck the Bush Administration and the West hitting them with that 21st century scarlet letter - a terrorist organization.

Palestinians were frustrated with the PA and said f*ck it, Hamas y'all been talking the talk, here you go - now go do something for us. Its the exact same thing republicans did in 2016 and history has continued to repeat itself in both instances. Putting power in the hands of extremist not only hurts the people you're against but it ultimately hurts the same people who gave them power.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Fears grow people are dehydrating to death in Gaza as clean water runs out

fears-grow-people-are-dehydrating-to-death-in-gaza-as-clean-water-runs-out

Fears are growing that people in Gaza are beginning to dehydrate to death as clean water runs out, while Israeli airstrikes continue to pound the Palestinian territory of 2.3 million residents amid a total blockade on food, electricity, medicine and fuel.

The UN’s agency for Palestinian refugees, UNRWA, said on Tuesday that Gaza’s last seawater desalination plant had shut down, bringing the risk of further deaths and waterborne diseases such as cholera and dysentery. Six water wells, three water pumping stations and one water reservoir – which collectively served more than 1.1million people – are also out of action, it said.

After 16 years of a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade, imposed after Hamas seized control of the exclave in 2007, clean water was already one of the most pressing concerns in the strip. Almost 97% of the water in Gaza’s sole aquifer is not potable; without proper maintenance and with Israeli restrictions on imports and electricity, sewage treatment plants were overwhelmed years ago. Untreated waste has flowed directly into the Mediterranean for more than a decade.

Now, desperate civilians find themselves consuming the contaminated tap water, or digging new wells too close to the sea to drink and use dirty, salty water. “People are trying to fetch water out of dangerous places, like the wells at mosques. In fact, children were killed [by airstrikes] while trying to drink water at a mosque a week ago,” said Jamil al-Meqdad, a writer and researcher in Gaza City.

“Water for daily use, washing, dishwashing etc was completely cut because there is no electricity for generators to pump water … And the water truck only comes about once every three days, so no one can get enough. The only remaining water is being distributed in small amounts so that each person can have a small share.”

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@No1 funny offered you a chance to shoot the fair one years ago and didn't get a response

dudes really in here writing fan fiction because they can't deal with reality

edit: I see the tankies have gone mask off to praise Russia a country that routinely bombs hospitals and commits war crimes. How many Palestinian refugees did Russia and Assad kill in Syria? You guys don't give a fukk

:mjlol:

Edit: Guess I can't reply to this thread anymore but ya'll can make up all kinds of wild shyt about me and post disinformation

:russ:

Last edited: