The Official iOS 15 Thread

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
just updated it, it's cool :yeshrug: few bugs in the maps app, I like the weather app & the background noise

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I like the notifications summary. I set mines up to show the summary every two hours. Some apps I have it set to Immediately so I can get the notification right away instead of scheduled.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The new animations are nice on an 11 Pro Max and makes things feel slightly faster, 15 on a 13 Pro with 120hz is ridiculous though. Best experience I ever had using iOS. Glad I like it since the next update is probably enabling CSAM scanning so this might be it for me

Find My working when the phone is off is something that should've been possible the whole time since law enforcement & everyone else but us can track phones with them off, good to see it here

Time sensitive notifications I can see coming up clutch, hopped in the car with my 13 pro and it let me know I was leaving my 11 PM behind. Albeit it was at my house but I can see an iPad, Airtag or something else getting left at an airport and that notification being crucial

And idk but I like the new notifications, sorting seems to be better than previous iOS versions too

Just copped the 13, how do i keep names from showing on my notifications :damn:

I have preview off but it still shows the name :to:

Change show previews to when unlocked, if you have a phone with Face ID it just shows messages until you unlock it. That's the only way I know to do it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
***FYI if you use google authenticator***

if you updated to iOS 15 then google authenticator will show duplicates within the app…if you see that then do not delete the duplicates…if you delete the duplicates, everything will look fine but when you exit the app and open it again everything will be gone…happened to me but luckily I have backups…be careful…iOS 15 has it own authenticator now so it’s “interesting” that all of a sudden google authenticator is having this issue smh

https://help.bybit.com/hc/en-us/art...d-its-impact-on-your-Google-Authenticator-app

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Special audio with random music that is not made for it is terrible. Great for everything else tho

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

if you updated to iOS 15 then google authenticator will show duplicates within the app…if you see that then do not delete the duplicates…if you delete the duplicates, everything will look fine but when you exit the app and open it again everything will be gone…happened to me but luckily I have backups…be careful…iOS 15 has it own authenticator now so it’s “interesting” that all of a sudden google authenticator is having this issue smh

https://help.bybit.com/hc/en-us/art...d-its-impact-on-your-Google-Authenticator-app

Holy shyt, thank you!

What did they do to Safari?:mindblown:

If you're talking about the address bar, LOL yea I couldn't get used to it even though I'm sure it's more ergonomic. You can revert it back to the top in settings.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
T

This is potentially critical info. +Rep to you homie

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t get used to the tab search bar on the bottom of safari oof.