Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm prepared for the slaying, but...Emily Browning

281x211.jpg

sucker-punch-photo-emily-browning4.jpg

emily-browning.jpg

Yeah, don't ask me why :unsure:
wanted to see how this broad would look all grownup so bad after ghostship and to be frank she hasnt really panned out.She could have been so much better if she :eat: Shannyn sassamon is another sad tale of a broad that could've had the world at her feet but chose to starve

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Catwoman got caught with her kitty out.

MTtAx.jpg

Anne Hathaway talks wardrobe malfunction | PopWatch | EW.com
The actress was clearly reluctant to discuss the mishap with Lauer. But after some prodding, she launched into an articulate response that skillfully turned the question on its head: “Well, it was obviously an unfortunate incident,” she began. “It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One was that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it. And I’m sorry that we live in a culture that commodifies sexuality of unwilling participants, which takes us back to Les Mis, because that’s what my character is.”

She seems like a nice lady, but I don't buy the woe is me act. She had time to put on that Stone Cold Steve Austin knee-brace thing, but she couldn't slide on some underwear....:usure: