The Official Ice Spice Thread

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I click on most threads here. Especially artist related ones because I book artists. Now why are you here, as a grown man, with daily updates on this young lady? Seems odd :dame:

You been here since 2014, so ima assume youre at least 28+ years old, why is a near 30 (or over 30) year old man stanning a young girl like this :usure:

:ehh:

I like her music, I respect her as an artist and she’s an attractive woman.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
She has to make it to festival season which will prolong her career very easily. So about March next year her fame needs to survive until then.

Otherwise, CJ - Whoopty status.

I click on most threads here. Especially artist related ones because I book artists. Now why are you here, as a grown man, with daily updates on this young lady? Seems odd :dame:

You been here since 2014, so ima assume youre at least 28+ years old, why is a near 30 (or over 30) year old man stanning a young girl like this :usure:
People like Ice Spice

Nobody liked CJ he had a hot song that’s it

Personality matters

Plus CJ gang connection fell through and he got exposed as an industry plant

Daps
ezgif-4-18eebe8464.gif

bill-clinton-tight.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
She has to make it to festival season which will prolong her career very easily. So about March next year her fame needs to survive until then.

Otherwise, CJ - Whoopty status.

Because she's a attractive woman what type fakkit ass question is this :skip: