Official The official House music thread

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"Soul Identity" is DEEP :whew:

how long it take you to put that one together?
It took me an hour or so. Setting up the synths, trying to figure out the key, basslines, drums, snares, kicks, etc. Also I had to record this twice because the first session got messed up.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Good stuff
thanks. besides some chords I sampled that whole track from the blaxploitation movie "Bucktown" (downloaded the audio off Youtube and sliced in Ableton). that's really my second attempt at sampling so it came out better than i expected. gonna keep practicing and building up my sample library.
It took me an hour or so. Setting up the synths, trying to figure out the key, basslines, drums, snares, kicks, etc. Also I had to record this twice because the first session got messed up.
word. shyt is dope fam. bout to hit these streets in a bit and play this in the whip.

you still fukkin with Ableton?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
thanks. besides some chords I sampled that whole track from the blaxploitation movie "Bucktown" (downloaded the audio off Youtube and sliced in Ableton). that's really my second attempt at sampling so it came out better than i expected. gonna keep practicing and building up my sample library.

word. shyt is dope fam. bout to hit these streets in a bit and play this in the whip.

you still fukkin with Ableton?
Ive actually been using this app on my phone called music maker jam to make tracks on the go...but since it's so easy to use I've been using it in the studio from my galaxy s6.

Straight up though I love ableton and I've used it all as far as producing (machine, Reaktor, fruity loops, reason, acid pro, etc) But I've been able to take shyt to the next level with touchscreen apps and stuff that I can load my own samples and loops into.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Ive actually been using this app on my phone called music maker jam to make tracks on the go...but since it's so easy to use I've been using it in the studio from my galaxy s6.

Straight up though I love ableton and I've used it all as far as producing (machine, Reaktor, fruity loops, reason, acid pro, etc) But I've been able to take shyt to the next level with touchscreen apps and stuff that I can load my own samples and loops into.
damn touchscreen apps is lit like that? i gotta try it out.