Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Please come on this journey to Paris...

Paris Brightledge that is.

Classics for the old school heads...

This track below was released nearly 30 years ago and sounds so fresh. I could play this shiit all day long. The melody is so damn infectious. That bassline is funkier than soiled draws after 3 consecutive work shifts in a boiler room.

And something new to blow your speakers to.

Whether you in the whip letting that Blaupunkt get punked by the Alpine deck...

House is so uplifting and inspirational.

Paris Brightledge is no exception and has always created blissful harmonies with dictions that speak to you a Sunday sermon.

Just so happens to come equipped with some beautiful soundscapes and heart thumping bass.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Btw... this is getting burnt onto a CD-r this weekend.

There's a major block party in seattle this Friday and i'm gonna drive through the streets to this something fierce.

Tell me how you feel aboot this track.

I think this is the same shiit you hear when you step into the pearly gates of heaven, brehs. Good lawd.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sagat

Went to this party called I Love Vinyl last night @TBA on 395 Whyte. And first off the music was great, great, great. Soul/Real Disco and Deep and Soulful House. And even tho it's in Williamsburg. To my pleasant, it was none off the typical Burg shiit, atmosphere was fantastic, people were dancing for real dancing, no rudeness, people who weren't dancing, we're not on the dancefloor, they were to the side. And respected us who wanted to dance. Definitely check it out, it's every Saturday I think.

The reason I went to the party was before I left to go check out Mr.V, something told me to check out the venue le bain at the Standard High Line hotel. And apparently these muffuccas have a racist asss door policy, as might off fact I was gonna check out Cielo and when I walked past the place. I heard 4 Arabs say that the doormen isn't letting non Whites dudes in, till a certain amount off White dudes are in..

Anyways that I Love Vinyl party was nice.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to Disco 2 Go Mix / Live from Somewhere in Brooklyn by Shawn Dub #np on #SoundCloud

One of the djs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This joint tore down Cielo on Wednesday, I love that party so much, wish I could teleport myself to Cielo every Wednesday from DC.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L
Btw... this is getting burnt onto a CD-r this weekend.

There's a major block party in seattle this Friday and i'm gonna drive through the streets to this something fierce.

Tell me how you feel aboot this track.

I think this is the same shiit you hear when you step into the pearly gates of heaven, brehs. Good lawd.

One of my fave House tunes, used to hear it all the time on this House show when it came out in 2000.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
L

One of my fave House tunes, used to hear it all the time on this House show when it came out in 2000.

In the 90's and until 2000-01... I would occasionally hear house, aside from the mainstream bassment jaxx's, crystal waters, daft and armand... U dont hear it on contemporary radio or music tv channels.

Thus i never had legit access to house. So i never cared.

Then while stumbling on Bx jukebox back in septiembre 2005 in my college apt., there was an album called: Hed Kandi Disco Heaven.

From that download on... It was fukkin Pandoras Box of house. Been heavy on the genre ever since.

Shiit was there when during my happiest of moments.... And shyttiest of hours.

When i was broke, alone, sexless and depressed... House gave me a reason to persevere and persist the mode of living and existence.

Im still not established in life, but i have a job, a gf who cares and good health.

Now all i need to survive is the beat.

Its my only desire...

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

audio dropped out in serato while I was recording this mix which is why there's such an abrupt ending but it still came out dope and i got off most of the joints I wanted to play.

tracklist:
byron the aquarius - memories of kenzu
dj aakmael - spreadsomluv
garth james- guava goose
kink - roads
hanna - perfume
hugo lx - all oceans
vantane - the special with the hot chocolate
shun - shorten
amaya & blaze - feelin high
dan johnson - love affair (dan johnson edit)
trujillo - get up and dance (edit)
four tops - bernadette (ash is it)
band aka - joy
new world generation - i'm feeling fine
carrie lucas - tik tok (sadar bahar edit)
let's make love tonight (sleazy mcqueen edit)
vibes ltd - track 4
ron trent - manifesto (unreleased)
jay tripwire/trinidadian deep - mind channel
josh milan - sweatin sugar
mr. g - zam zam
dj shadow - right thing (tokio ghetto tech remix)