Official The official House music thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if he has been mentioned in here but I've been hooked on this dude SG Lewis after seeing him perform at Coachella. Dude produces a lot of fire and saw it was labeled as deep house.

I hear a lot of daft punk like sound in his music

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I remember coming across this artist called Gaelle back in the mid 2000s just by chance. She only had really one popular hit with King of My Castle with Wamdue Project.

But this song was the first song I heard from her and I was shocked to find out she wasn't that popular.

The whole album this song came from was good. But I've always rotated this one back into my playlist occasionally after all these years. She deserved to blow up more.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I don't know if he has been mentioned in here but I've been hooked on this dude SG Lewis after seeing him perform at Coachella. Dude produces a lot of fire and saw it was labeled as deep house.

I dunno breh, most cac house songs i've ever heard have no soul in them and sound all "synthetic". I call the sound they make techno, not House :hubie:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I dunno breh, most cac house songs i've ever heard have no soul in them and sound all "synthetic". I call the sound they make techno, not House :hubie:
He seems to be one of those rare white boys who can make some joints I think black folks can get into. I'm not going to pretend to be a huge expert on everything house out there. I just happened to catch his set on the Coachella stream and I just know I enjoyed it lol :yeshrug:

I feel these tracks any one can fukk with.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

m1818Xc.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
who makes music like kaytranada

I need all of the recommendations