The Official Hot 97 Summer Jam 2012 Thread. Live Stream

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I missed 60 % of the show someone please post a replay link when available.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
No it was disrespectful, he's one of the hosts he can't be talking down his own guests that he invited to perform.

Its one thing doing a review on your show and laughing for 30 minutes.

But shytting on Nicki when you/hot97 invited her to come? :usure:

he didnt shyt on HER. he shyt on spaceships.
everyone is entitled to an opinion

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You hear him when he did Coachella? It was a damn shame :wow:

i can't believe it's not brought up more how awful he is live. if he's not completely just messin up and forgetting rhymes he's screaming and out of breath every half a bar

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i can't believe it's not brought up more how awful he is live. if he's not completely just messin up and forgetting rhymes he's screaming and out of breath every half a bar
is any rap act good live outside of a few? (Ghost, Mos, The Roots, and a handful of others)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
he didnt shyt on HER. he shyt on spaceships.
everyone is entitled to an opinion

Yes but when to deliver them is another thing.
You are not going to invite people to your house and say their shirt is ugly as fukk. MTV Award are not going to invite people to perform at their show and introduce the song they are performing as ass.

It's disrespectful, socially incompetent behavior.

I co-signed what he said and I'm glad he said it, but it's still wrong.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i wonder what she was gonna wear to that show?
too bad i couldnt see her joke of an outfit

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Harry B said:
Yes but when to deliver them is another thing.
You are not going to invite people to your house and say their shirt is ugly as fukk. MTV Award are not going to invite people to perform at their show and introduce the song they are performing as ass.

It's disrespectful, socially incompetent behavior.

I co-signed what he said and I'm glad he said it, but it's still wrong.

I've never heard this Starships shyt, but if it is like 100% singing would she have even done that record live? Plus she had a bunch of guest appearances apparently, so she probably would've kept it Hip Hop. So...Rosenberg as a rep for the station was within his rights to shyt on a blatant pop record she probably wouldn't have even performed. It's not like he was like "this ain't no Beez in the trap" or whatever, knowing that would be one of her set's biggest songs

And even beyond that he's just one DJ out of many on the station, he don't speak for the station's consensus, people giving him too much power. Don't certain DJs on stations hold grudges against certain artists and all that...noone's up in arms about that