Reppin
NULL
k9ie0x.gif

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont know if its just NY. But US crowds seem so less enthusiastic than ones in UK and internationally. Probably because yall get to see these acts live more often.
Damn near every concert with a relevant artist is live as fukk out here
I find that when u go to a show with just 1 artist the crowd is better than these Summer Jam shows, cuz your not gonna be a fan of everybody so u sit there and just sit thru some artist.

Also Summer Jam is grueling especially if u go to the festival b4 the show. I remember people being so tired half the crowd walked out on Eminem when he headlined.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
they definetely more live in the UK. i saw a video of rick ross performing out there, shyt was ridiculous

This is like a 12 hour concert. Everyone doesn't feel every artist, specially sober before night.
When you get a concert with just fans its another thing, can't compare the two.
But yeah, too many nikkas are tryna keep their cool and feel themselves.

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
a ny city show with no nas no jayz no dblock no dmx, but you book a bunch of no name nikkas who suck

hell id rather see krs old ass hop on stage and do the bridge is over or something

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
But then again, we can't really say how live it without being there.
It looked like dead on the wtt when they performed NIP 10 times when I saw it on the internet, but then I went and saw it myself and it was crazy every time but the video looked dead.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
a ny city show with no nas no jayz no dblock no dmx, but you book a bunch of no name nikkas who suck

hell id rather see krs old ass hop on stage and do the bridge is over or something

you and Peter Rosenberg might be the only ones.

NOBODY is trying to pay a shyt ton of money to go to Met Life Stadium to go watch Jadakiss perform songs off Consignment.