The Official High School Graduation Day

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Fake ID? :childplease:
I ain't about that life playa :mjpls:
You gotta get one :myman: You don't party with your friends or nothin'? No post-grad club celebration? I was 16 buyin' liquor in high school.

cbxlF.png
I have no idea what emotional state this smilie is meant to convey

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Don't :scusthov: me.

Congrats, tho.
I still got another couple months before I'm done with HS :to:

Oh, you're young too? Damn :youngsabo:

Funny thing about graduation is that I'm pretty sure I was the only black person to have received an honors award. The school is like 85% white though and maybe 10% black and then there's the rest... So sad to see none of my brothas winning anything. It feels good but burns your soul slowly at the same time.

Then again... There were like 200 or so people graduating and there were maybe less than a handful of black people graduating.. I'd say about 5. 2 nikkas who should have been graduating didn't make it that far. One of em stayed back to do another year because his ass flopped and then the other one just dropped out and was missing something like 20 or so credits necessary to graduate. That's pretty damn sad. :flabbynsick:

But oh well... I ain't mad :lolbron:

I'm eatin :eat:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:ohhh:

Pretty mature for your age. Thought you were a lot older than 17.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You gotta get one :myman: You don't party with your friends or nothin'? No post-grad club celebration? I was 16 buyin' liquor in high school.

My "friends" are mostly white and I don't trust them enough to drink around them. :manny:

The nikkas there don't really drink and the ones that do are corny as fukk.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Think it means "O RLY THO?"

Referring to you c00ning it up for the "last time". Essentially him saying, "Ay, son. You be c00ning every day. Don't lie. :usure: "

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Oh, you're young too? Damn :youngsabo:

Funny thing about graduation is that I'm pretty sure I was the only black person to have received an honors award. The school is like 85% white though and maybe 10% black and then there's the rest... So sad to see none of my brothas winning anything. It feels good but burns your soul slowly at the same time.

Then again... There were like 200 or so people graduating and there were maybe less than a handful of black people graduating.. I'd say about 5. 2 nikkas who should have been graduating didn't make it that far. One of em stayed back to do another year because his ass flopped and then the other one just dropped out and was missing something like 20 or so credits necessary to graduate. That's pretty damn sad. :flabbynsick:

But oh well... I ain't mad :lolbron:

I'm eatin :eat:

Lmao.....I'm 17, man. Will be for the next 6 months.

Yea. That's sad but they didn't want it. Didn't push themselves.

I honestly thought you were in your early 30's. Same thing happened with TheChampIsHere. I thought he was old as hell, lmao.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My "friends" are mostly white and I don't trust them enough to drink around them. :manny:
The nikkas there don't really drink and the ones that do are corny as fukk.
:ohlawd: High school graduation should not be like this for you. I get the white people thing though. I only partied like that with black people too.

Think it means "O RLY THO?"
Referring to you c00ning it up for the "last time". Essentially him saying, "Ay, son. You be c00ning every day. Don't lie. :usure: "
Ahhhhhh. :mjpls:

I honestly thought you were in your early 30's. Same thing happened with TheChampIsHere. I thought he was old as hell, lmao.
Y'all don't know how to act, when nikkas is pro-black :mjpls: I'm about to have 2 degrees and I'm still 21. :pachaha:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I graduated in 2011 and that shyt was just another day for me

graduating high school aint shyt

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
did they make yall sing this

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Y'all don't know how to act, when nikkas is pro-black :mjpls: I'm about to have 2 degrees and I'm still 21. :pachaha:

Lmao....I don't know what I was thinking I just assumed you were older.

But I ain't mad at that. I like seeing young black men with their life right :shaq: Gives me hope for the future.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Lmao....I don't know what I was thinking I just assumed you were older.

But I ain't mad at that. I like seeing young black men with their life right :shaq: Gives me hope for the future.

Most people do because of the way I post. My momma didn't raise no fool :myman: