The Official HBO/Showtime/NBC/CBS/ESPN/Fox Sports 1/Spike/TruTV/Bounce 2015 Predictions Thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
***All my picks are bolded*** Im 10-1 on the year

Friday, March 13, 2015
Ontario, Calif. (Spike TV)

Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez
10 rounds – Welterweight division

Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia
10 rounds – Welterweight division

Saturday, March 14, 2015
Montreal (HBO)
Sergey Kovalev (
No. 1) vs. Jean Pascal (No. 3)
12 rounds – Light heavyweight division (for Kovalev’s IBF, WBO and WBA titles)

Steve Cunningham vs. Vyacheslav Glazkov (No. 7)
12 rounds – Heavyweight division

Vasily Lepikhin vs. Isaac Chilemba (No. 6)
12 rounds – Light heavyweight division
Went 5-0 over the weekend, and I'm 15-1 on the year.

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz ... are there any matches tonight or tomorrow? I'm in Vegas and word on the street is you're the coli prediction champ. Mind helping a fellow mexibreh out? :lolbron:

No problem breh:salutekobe:

Juergen Braehmer is fighting Robert Krasniqi today in Germany (I believe around 4pm Eastern time). Braehmer is gonna win the fight:mjpls:

There are 2 good betting outcomes that you need to place, both which are almost even odds, which will lead to a good payout and cover all bases.

1st bet is Braehmer winning by KO, TKO, or DQ. It's currently at 5/6 odds (.83 cents on the us dollar).

2nd bet to place is, Braehmer winning by Decision or Technical Decision. It's currently at 11/10 odds (1.10 on the us dollar).

Now, of course, there's more than likely the chance that Braehmer, who has won 33 of his 45 wins via KO, knocks him out...but the choice is yours as to how you much you spend on those 2 outcomes. You could also just bet on Braehmer winning period which is at 1/16 odds (6 cents on the dollar), but that won't net you any real payout.

Let me know what happens breh:salutekobe:

Signing out,

Newzz...THEE Ring Predictions Record Champion:banderas:

Last edited:

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
No problem breh:salutekobe:

Juergen Braehmer is fighting Robert Krasniqi today in Germany (I believe around 4pm Eastern time). Braehmer is gonna win the fight:mjpls:

There are 2 good betting outcomes that you need to place, both which are almost even odds, which will lead to a good payout and cover all bases.

1st bet is Braehmer winning by KO, TKO, or DQ. It's currently at 5/6 odds (.83 cents on the us dollar).

2nd bet to place is, Braehmer winning by Decision or Technical Decision. It's currently at 11/10 odds (1.10 on the us dollar).

Now, of course, there's more than likely the chance that Braehmer, who has won 33 of his 45 wins via KO, knocks him out...but the choice is yours as to how you much you spend on those 2 outcomes. You could also just bet on Braehmer winning period which is at 1/16 odds (6 cents on the dollar), but that won't net you any real payout.

Let me know what happens breh:salutekobe:

Signing out,

Newzz...THEE Ring Predictions Record Champion:banderas:
i let you down breh ...:sadcam:

i woke up late ass fukk saturday..

:shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ok brehs its about that time

Saturday, March 28, 2015
Las Vegas (Showtime)
Jhonny Gonzalez (No. 1) vs. Gary Russell Jr.
12 rounds – Featherweight division (for Gonzalez’s WBC title)

Jermell Charlo (No. 6) vs. Vanes Martirosyan (No. 5)
Junior middleweight division

Sheffield, England (Sky Sports)
Kell Brook (No. 2) vs. Jo Jo Dan
12 rounds – Welterweight division

Russell
Charlo (this one is a little hard :patrice:; may change choice before finalizing on Saturday)
Brook

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Im 15-1 on the year, and after strongly considering Gary Russell Jr (I dont think he has enough experience to beat Gonzalez yet), I'm officially picking Jhonny Gonzalez, Jermell Charlo, and Kell Brook to all come out victorious.