full

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He randomly calls to check up on you
Is cool about having to cancel/delay plans
Isn't quick to think you're trying to get over on him (doesn't mind spending money, knows you're not a nitwit who really would sit around and waste time just to get a free meal/___:facepalm:)
Compliments (keep em coming bae)
Surprises you with tickets to a show you were casually curious about (note: this could also get into red flag territory if it becomes a frequent habit/pre-arranging your time w/o consent)
HONESTY
Can communicate when it's time to, like an adult

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
define road runner

It's a term in our culture (AA) that means - someone who is always in the streets, spending more than the normal amount of time doing social activities, etc. away from home. Often times, the excessive activities lead to lack of focus, trouble or neglect of self, family and/or responsibilities at home and were unproductive. This is opposed to a man who can be still - content at home and balances his social life & activities along with productive activities.

I have 3 older brothers so I heard this term, or a variation of it, quite frequently from parents/older family members while raising them (I am the baby/only girl so it was '4 walls' for me, lol):

-From pillar to post
-In the streets
-There's nothing in those streets but trouble
-Don't know how to come in out of the rain
-You think you're going to miss something?
-From dusk til dawn
-Look what the cat drug in...
-Don't bring the streets to my doorstep
-Hitting the door
-Run in packs

Etc.

Last edited:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Buys groceries, cleans the kitchen, cooks the food, wants to spend quality time talking, conscious of her schedule, decisive.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Is cool about having to cancel/delay plans

Surprises you with tickets to a show you were casually curious about (note: this could also get into red flag territory if it becomes a frequent habit/pre-arranging your time w/o consent)

Canceling/delaying plans too often too often is such a pet peeve of mine. Easiest way for me move on. I hope you aren't like that:ufdup:

and

Do you really get mad at someome surprising you with activities too often? I don't understand this...

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Canceling/delaying plans too often too often is such a pet peeve of mine. Easiest way for me move on. I hope you aren't like that:ufdup:

and

Do you really get mad at someome surprising you with activities too often? I don't understand this...

Well good thing I'm not dating you. But no I don't do it often, it's usually after having had a longish day and knowing my energy levels won't really be conducive to a good date. Or super nasty weather like the weekend before last, started pouring really bad when I was on my way to a date and it was already super late coming from somewhere else.

And the surprises are fine, I don't get mad but when it's a show/specific date and time and the person purchases tickets without asking/confirming I'm available, it gets ehh territory. This person in particular also got annoyed that I had to be somewhere immediately afterwards even though I told him in advance-guess he thought I was gonna cancel after a magical evening. Not a big deal but like I said shouldn't be a habit.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Well good thing I'm not dating you. But no I don't do it often, it's usually after having had a longish day and knowing my energy levels won't really be conducive to a good date. Or super nasty weather like the weekend before last, started pouring really bad when I was on my way to a date and it was already super late coming from somewhere else.

And the surprises are fine, I don't get mad but when it's a show/specific date and time and the person purchases tickets without asking/confirming I'm available, it gets ehh territory. This person in particular also got annoyed that I had to be somewhere immediately afterwards even though I told him in advance-guess he thought I was gonna cancel after a magical evening. Not a big deal but like I said shouldn't be a habit.
Yea I totally understand bad weather, long day, etc.. Happens to me also, I guess it's the cancelling multiple times with no alternative dates suggested that irks me lol