The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

All Star
Daps
Depends. If you try to attack them with a jet then their defense system will shoot you out the sky if you get close. If you're in a boat then you can get on board but you won't be able to pull out your guns. If their defense system is off then you can attack them anyways you want unless they hired bodyguards to keep him safe lol

:snoop: Too many smart dumbasses devoting their lives to sniping and/or RPG'ing you when you're on the deck. You'd think they would put two and two together with those cannons going off. :why:

Only beef with the defense it is it looks like people with bounties can just camp on a yacht.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Do the regular missions, these new heist players i was playing with was just garbage tonight, played a heist with sassy this dude stayed in the bank TWICE, i'm like :mindblown: Why the fukk you standing there for, move!!!!

Wait...people were doing heists and no one informed me?????? D:

But then again. I took my sleeping meds x.x

If anyone has heists they wanna do. Hit me up. Ill be on later.

Either that or they don't know what the fukk they're doing.

:mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk Rockstar they just trying force these gimmicks for those damn shark cards. Wats good with the damn single player dlc?

After y'all decided to just take away all my money and make me start all over fukk em

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
fukk Rockstar they just trying force these gimmicks for those damn shark cards. Wats good with the damn single player dlc?

After y'all decided to just take away all my money and make me start all over fukk em

SP DLC aint coming breh

They left it too late, the game would have been out for 3 years come next year.

And for that I agree, fukk Rockstar.

I hate how they completely abandoned SP in favour of this Online bullshyt. All the SP modes in future GTA's are probably gonna whack as shyt smh

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
SP DLC aint coming breh

I hate how they completely abandoned SP in favour of this Online bullshyt. All the SP modes in future GTA's are probably gonna whack as shyt smh
The least they could have done is put the new shyt on single player too.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
SP DLC aint coming breh

To be fair they saw the percentage of people who didnt finish the game& said fukk it. Im a fan of single player dlc but i can understand

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SP DLC aint coming breh

Did u finish the single player at 100%?

I've said this a few times.but they looked at game completion rates which are low and decided not to. Most people with GTA V didn't finish the game. Can't blame Rockstar.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Did u finish the single player at 100%?

I've said this a few times.but they looked at game completion rates which are low and decided not to. Most people with GTA V didn't finish the game. Can't blame Rockstar.

Because SP was neglected from the off. GTA Online has always been their priority IMO. Purely because they knew they'd be able to make more money from it with all this cash card shyt.

This is evident in the sheer amount of features that are available for Online and not for SP, it's just baffling.

Also, I never 100% GTA games. I finish the story, do side missions, free roam/role play etc.

I'm done with R*.