The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I finally started playing this. Skipped it last gen,got it on ps4.

Experienced around 8 game breaking bugs :francis:

Im like 60% through the story and its probably the worst gta Ive ever played. The 3 main characters are all just boring or completely unlikeable.The only character I like in the entire game is lamar and hes barely in it.

The side quests are crap,and most of the missions have been boring as hell. This game is like 90% filler.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
brehs this matchmaking is terribad. i haven't had a successful heist in weeks, from playing with these ching chongs, weirdo camel jockeys, and fukkin euro cacs. I'm just going to uninstall this shyt. fukk R* and their P2P bullshyt :pacspit:

You on Ps4 link up with the coli community... :ehh: Sometimes playing with randoms is horrible... I'm noticing alot of arabian like dudes crossing over.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
ORDER_66: 15643875 said:
You on Ps4 link up with the coli community... :ehh: Sometimes playing with randoms is horrible... I'm noticing alot of arabian like dudes crossing over.

I play on pc aka the coli's least favorite platform :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:childplease: fukk I need a current gen console for?

IDK... I'm a console gamer kinda guy I dont need a PC,:francis: its convenience. Also look at the Arkham knight debacle...
I just dont need to invest tons of money upgrading rigs everytime a new PC game comes out because I want the best graphics... Having a console as a backup at least aint so bad...
:stopitslime:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
IDK... I'm a console gamer kinda guy I dont need a PC,:francis: its convenience. Also look at the Arkham knight debacle...
I just dont need to invest tons of money upgrading rigs everytime a new PC game comes out because I want the best graphics... Having a console as a backup at least aint so bad...
:stopitslime:

nikka who needs to blow tons of money on the newest hardware to play every game on max except that technophile @Ciggavelli? the rest of us are perfectly content playing shyt anywhere from low to high settings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka who needs to blow tons of money on the newest hardware to play every game on max except that technophile @Ciggavelli? the rest of us are perfectly content playing shyt anywhere from low to high settings.

I dont know...:lolbron: Everytime i see pc heads post on the internet about games, it's always about specs and upgrades and I need a new GFX card, not any of them are humble about it...

:francis: