The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man, fukk the online shyt man.

I can't do nothing because I'm lower ranked so I can't have all the good shyt that helps on the missions.

I can't join the missions cuz they kick me out because of my rank. I can't compete online since they all got armor everything.

How can I rank up quickly? I'm only a 15.

What system are you on?

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Man, fukk the online shyt man.

I can't do nothing because I'm lower ranked so I can't have all the good shyt that helps on the missions.

I can't join the missions cuz they kick me out because of my rank. I can't compete online since they all got armor everything.

How can I rank up quickly? I'm only a 15.

Ima get back on this shyt, until 2k and that assassin creed come out. I mostly do free roam but I don't mind helping u rank up. a couple crew members still run missions religiously. Send me a request I'm on the ps4

Let me know who u are tho I don't accept random requests

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ima get back on this shyt, until 2k and that assassin creed come out. I mostly do free roam but I don't mind helping u rank up. a couple crew members still run missions religiously. Send me a request I'm on the ps4

Let me know who u are tho I don't accept random requests
Alright. I'm Mister-No-Name-1

What's your name on there?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
15 or 16?!?! Yikes...:huhldup:

Tell you what I roll with you tonight I got a heist setup already at the end. U gonna make this gwuap. Just don't get killed. I don't have a mic but it'll be easy... Anyone else wanna roll 11pm.:mjpls:
I hope I'm still awake. I'm usually in bed since I gotta wake up at 4:30 to get ready for work.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
when/what is the next update?
wat6rr.jpg