The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rpy4gqojtrru6zgkvk72.gif

ilrfn3fubfz3benp2mta.gif

kh7lxqx1utin2y5oj0uy.gif

zjhiogs8uoipg3gkezgg.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
What are some easy ways of gaining RP? Been on level 4 since the PS3 days and was too lazy to do anything online until now since I just bought the PS4 version

I keep getting kicked out of sessions. I guess the host doesn't like how everyone is like level 200+ and i'm level 4 :thumbsdown:
Do some missions for Gerald and Simeon.

Once you get to lvl 15 I think then the daily objectives start and if you complete all 3 (which are pretty simple) then its a guaranteed 25k and 3k rp on top of whatever you get from the objectives. Do that for 7days straight and you get like 15k rp and $100k. Keep doing it and the rewards are greater.

I was bullshytin around for the past few months but started those and in a week I jumped up 10 lvls.

Edit: added the gta wikia link
http://gta.wikia.com/Daily_Objectives

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Didn't know this thread exist....But now that I do know, add me on psn: Sashimoon

I don't quit during heists! and other ish :D

yo add me doggy. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I'm itchin to get some bread and finish the 4th heist with trevor that I have NEVER done. if u wanna play I'm down tonight.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo add me doggy. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I'm itchin to get some bread and finish the 4th heist with trevor that I have NEVER done. if u wanna play I'm down tonight.

I probably will when i get off of work in a couple hours.