The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Brehs!!!! :gladbron: did the Prison Heist last night with some fellas off my friends list with NO MIC

I was the demos guy and we pretty much had success with me covering the getaway plane and also providing aerial support from a distance for my nikkas in the prison.

Completing the Heist and getting paid was:ahh:. My dude who was leader gave everyone equal 25% cut. :obama:

Plan on getting into some more fukkery tonight. Also the success of these heists is critical on your teammates skill level. One weak link and yall will doing jobs over and over ALL NIGHT.:snoop:

I'm on the 360 ( :flabbynsick: ), Holla at me
GT: Phantom Phive

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I did the setup job where u have to sneak into humane labs last night with 2 of my cousins and some random because I couldn't get my boy who was doing a other heist. Breh kept alerting the guards over and over again throwing grenades and shyt :beli: then this nikka stopped and waited until we got to the files to :troll: and set the alarm off. I cut the game off after that, shyt pissed me off. Don't trust randoms with no mic :smh:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
@doublenegative

@Ezus Jezus

And any other X1 user

A) yall trying to run around 10pm EST tonight
B) Should we make a X1 specific coli crew to make this easier? It seems that the only active users in a coli crew are for the PS4
That's top late for me. I'm in Germany. That's like 5am for me. But this weekend I'll be up late and get it in with yall

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I need 3 people to run heists with. I keep getting matched up with garbage.
Psn: Cadillac_claude
I'm on the ps3

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Not accepting any invites for Setups or Heists until Rockstar gets their shyt together. They playing and i am not the one. So fukk it. Ol raggedy cheap ass servers. So I will be rejecting so don't send them to me. It pisses me off even more cause they flooding my phone every two seconds with invites and the shyt is annoying cause they know this shyt ain't running right. Keep timing out and freezing up and it is NOT my connection. UGH if I would have know this I wouldn't have ever even entertained this raggedy game. Now I am hooked so I will deal, but fukk Rockstar fr.