The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the heists update is out? aw man im gonna start it in the am when i wake up. FYI their offering a loyalty bonus if you do all the heists in the right order, with the same crew its + a milli.im gonna be running with my peoples its gonna be like 3-5 of us. if anoyone wanna join lemme know

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the heists update is out? aw man im gonna start it in the am when i wake up. FYI their offering a loyalty bonus if you do all the heists in the right order, with the same crew its + a milli.im gonna be running with my peoples its gonna be like 3-5 of us. if anoyone wanna join lemme know

I'm down....whenever this download finishes.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
i thought it was only 4 ppl for each heist

but yea im lookin for ppl to roll with

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lets get dis money