The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Me and my Sultan
Boplkf__BkuQj-tRLB9hCg_0_0.jpg

EGl77zVEtkCRkCGU8lVMEA_0_0.jpg
you're that dude that loses races and sits around the map fukking their victories up huh
ive seen this car ruining shyt for me so his friend in the red car can squeeze out of 2nd
yeah im mad motherfukker

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
added y'all can't find he coli crew though

What is your name on there? If you havent found it yet i will send you an invite.

Ive been grinding in these LS streets. My new favorite toyisnmy Akuma. She needs a metllic paint job though. Or hell any paint job. Looking a little raggedy around the edges. I want her pink though so maybe i will unlock it one day lol.

I got some really cool capture and races a friend made if anyone is into that just hit me if you see me on and if im busy i will let you know. Maybe i will take better pics of my cars but i got my two favs the best so let me seen if i can post. They are all a work in progress until all the real work is done. Fully modded engine transmission etc.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
What is your name on there? If you havent found it yet i will send you an invite.

Ive been grinding in these LS streets. My new favorite toyisnmy Akuma. She needs a metllic paint job though. Or hell any paint job. Looking a little raggedy around the edges. I want her pink though so maybe i will unlock it one day lol.

I got some really cool capture and races a friend made if anyone is into that just hit me if you see me on and if im busy i will let you know. Maybe i will take better pics of my cars but i got my two favs the best so let me seen if i can post. They are all a work in progress until all the real work is done. Fully modded engine transmission etc.
I found it now lol My names Youngjustiz, I saw you on there,but didn't have time to really jump in,
I'm still poverty status right now,don't even have a house,sleepin in the benz outside the club:deadmanny:
Was planning on getting all that in order after storymode though :manny:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Eff the typos i tried to fix them. Aintnobodygottime. I cant figure out how to post and why the coli app dont work. That would make it easier.

Oh and too you new money fonts who tried to stunt on me in these streets lol. Please. You got your one little expensive car....i have several. All my whips i ride in are insured, fast, with bulletproof tires. I camt stand riding with someone and they fot a slow ride or their tires blow out. I mean damn at leastbhave your street cars tires bullet proofed. Cheap @$$. Anyways. Back to what i was saying. One yallnjust got annew car. And you know who you are. You came all over to whereni was on the map to drive around me but jot let me hop in. You thought that was cute and funny but your one car aint stopping no show. Inown two apartments and another 10 car garage and theybare quickly filling with some beauties. Dont try and ish on me.

And then i seen a new face. Tried to go holla. Silly me. Dude waited at the mod shop then as i came round runs me over killing me instantly. So i spawn back hop my happy ass back on my bike and ride off and he leaves. How rude. Ima leave yall alone and let you come to me. Some of yall lil boys are so rude lol and nasty

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I found it now lol My names Youngjustiz, I saw you on there,but didn't have time to really jump in,
I'm still poverty status right now,don't even have a house,sleepin in the benz outside the club:deadmanny:
Was planning on getting all that in order after storymode though :manny:

Oh ok i seen you too. Lol its ok you will get your money up. Id say buy the cheapest garage to hold you over. One or two missions or one full survival should do it. I dont know if they still do it but i thought they impounded or charged for leaving it in the streets.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Well i guess you cant add from phone or i gotta play around when im bored and figure it out.

Next in line for purchase:

Cheetah for the sleek and sexy design. Drove a stock...a little slow feeling. Modded im sure she will fit in just fine.
Asian motorcycle
Truck big tires. Not sure which yet one yet.
Jester
TuRm...
Voltic yes sir
Bullet
Bravado is like my chrysler 300 in my head even though its close to a charger but i will cop this for thw price of very free and then trick it out.

I love the little sporty cars as long as they can zip.