The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grand Theft Auto franchise is :flabbynsick:

Michael is :flabbynsick: who's gonna bore me & annoy with his ''realistic'' problems like Niko did.
Franklin is a cornball & played out character, come on R* we already been here. Atleast we coulda had a mexican going on kartel missions, or an Asian triade, even a Black Balla, but no, just a rehash of previous GTA's
Trevor is a :flabbynsick: redneck, who wants to play a redneck? :comeon:

None of the characters seem likeable.

While Assasins Creed & Sleeping dogs bring new sh!t to the sandbox games GTA doesn't progress, apart from the graphics.

:lolbron:Watch dog about to crush the buldings

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Michael is :flabbynsick: who's gonna bore me & annoy with his ''realistic'' problems like Niko did.
Franklin is a cornball & played out character, come on R* we already been here. Atleast we coulda had a mexican going on kartel missions, or an Asian triade, even a Black Balla, but no, just a rehash of previous GTA's

While Assasins Creed & Sleeping dogs bring new sh!t to the sandbox games GTA doesn't progress, apart from the graphics.

:gladbron:

:ohhh:

Blasphemy :pacspit:

:umad: Faggit

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

why-are-you-even-here.jpg

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Any news on whether they're gonna drop this on the PS4? Would be annoying if GTAV gets released then a month later the PS4 comes out. Imagine if they did a same day release for both :noah:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gon love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk