The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im guessing when heists are implemented online activity will explode in the crew

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikka was buzzing you at your crib on Saturday, but you ain't come out.
waited for like 10 minutes and bounced.
Your mic was on, but you ain't respond.

LMAO, I probably was away from the PS4. my bad :laugh:

if you're gonna play GTA with friends, we need to set up a party before hand. that way we can all communicate no matter what happens.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The moment you think you beat ''Titan of a Job'' on hard with 2 other people...only to crash the plane while trying to land it. :snoop:

Go to flight school. Lol

Lol I was the passenger. It was funny and sad at the same time watching them trying to land on the runway sideways

That sucks, bruh. Lol
I would've had to ask how their flying skills are, but you know how folks are. They want that glory.

whenver I do that mission with my nikkas who I play with regularly, they always let me fly, cuz I am really good at flying. I have done that mission quite a few times with random cats and there's been many a times where folks have crashed the titan trying to take off and land.

when I did flight school on PS4, I did it twice actually. first time I did it early with franklin, cuz I wanted to get it over with, but I fukked up, cuz u were sposed to do it with michael in the story mode, so I had to do it with him. 2nd time thru, I beat each each level on the first try. first time thru, I only had to repeat the parachuting mission onto a moving target more than once.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
whenver I do that mission with my nikkas who I play with regularly, they always let me fly, cuz I am really good at flying. I have done that mission quite a few times with random cats and there's been many a times where folks have crashed the titan trying to take off and land.

when I did flight school on PS4, I did it twice actually. first time I did it early with franklin, cuz I wanted to get it over with, but I fukked up, cuz u were sposed to do it with michael in the story mode, so I had to do it with him. 2nd time thru, I beat each each level on the first try. first time thru, I only had to repeat the parachuting mission onto a moving target more than once.

Flight school was fun for the most part...definitely helped me get the feel for the airplanes down