The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The omnipresent and psychic cops are trash.
You can knife someone on the top of Mt. Chiliad with no one around for miles and these matrix agents will somehow know exactly where you are and spawn around the area.
R* claims that the HD Era is rooted more so in realism. I can't tell.
It's annoying as all hell.
They've always been psychic but I can't recall them ever being this aggravating.

My nikka. My connection booted me. . Had me like :mjcry:

Comcast with the fukkery. Internet did not come back for 45 minutes. .Then it was time for me to go to work. :sadbron:

Comcast goes down from time to time for me, too.
Sometimes hours at a time. And always when I'm in the middle of something.
:beli:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You can knife someone on the top of Mt. Chiliad with no one around for miles and these matrix agents will somehow know exactly where you are and spawn around the area.
They've always been psychic but I can't recall them ever being this aggravating.

Right...

Shoot at a cactus in the middle of a desert and the police will know where you are.

shyt is annoying sometimes

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Funny moment online:

A special crate dropped. :ohhh: I was in a heli heading to the location. A car with 2 dudes is heading there too. :damn: I get to the location, parachute out and they're already there shooting at the AI that spawns. :beli: I get close and notice the packaged didn't drop. :patrice: I land and it seems like forever for me to take off the parachute bag. :why: At this moment I'm surprised the dudes haven't taken me out since I'm literally next to them. As I finish taking off my chute bag the crate drops in front of me. :gladbron: I pick it up like :bryan: before they shoot me. :heh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We had the worst luck when we were riding in my cars. TWICE they got stuck on some BS. :beli:

We merked fools on the beach tho. :myman:
It was nuts breh. I don't know how we kept getting stuck. Lol.

By the custom shop I hit some fool so hard with my whip that dude flipped off the screen. Then I went chasing another nikka down the street. Did not even realize you got clapped.:wow:

We ended up back at the custom shop. I was surgical with the stickies and you was spraying. The custom shop was a war zone. They blew up my whip :mjcry:

Came back tho and took one for the team. Hit a dude with that rocket launcher play and took me and him out.

Called the whip back. Picked up my nikka:jawalrus:

Then Comcast negged me :why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Funny moment online:

A special crate dropped. :ohhh: I was in a heli heading to the location. A car with 2 dudes is heading there too. :damn: I get to the location, parachute out and they're already there shooting at the AI that spawns. :beli: I get close and notice the packaged didn't drop. :patrice: I land and it seems like forever for me to take off the parachute bag. :why: At this moment I'm surprised the dudes haven't taken me out since I'm literally next to them. As I finish taking off my chute bag the crate drops in front of me. :gladbron: I pick it up like :bryan: before they shoot me. :heh:

Right before I saw you I had the exact opposite happen to me. I knew a drop was coming so I had alreAdy copped a helicopter. As soon as it dropped I was on the way. Checked the map n no one was around.

I land the copter and start shooting the AI dudes .. I Aim at the box... Get clapped by a player. :ohhh:

Two dudes. Don't know how they got there so fast. By the time I respawned .. they claimed the box... And were flying away in my copter:stopitslime:

I start taking sniper shots. Damage the copter but they got away. Now I got cops on me. I dip on over to the airstrip. Grab a Sprunk plane. I see a copter on the way near me. :lolbron:I'm going to get revenge. They done goofed

Put two stickies on a Sprunk Plane. I'm bout to literally perform a terrorist attack on these fakkits. :mjlol:

I take off and fly right at the copter. They are coming at me too. :mjlol:. The plan was to detonate and blow all three of us to smithereens. Praise Allah:blessed:

I hear a beeping noise....:dwillhuh:

:merchant:

No no noooooooooo...... I go to jump out.... To late. Did not realize these a are two different dudes In a copter
They have a buzzard. :wtb:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Yeah they really need to fix that shyt. I also hate how they don't arrest anymore and automatically go in for the kill. That might be realistic for Franklin or Lamar :mjcry: but they aren't going to blow Michael or even Trevor's head off for punching a lady in the face. :beli: In GTA 4 it was fun to start fights with peds, have the police show up and the ped hit you and get arrested or shot.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I HATE comcast, but I'll say that my Internet pretty much never goes out. Like it goes out perhaps one a year at most.