The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I got a message for a special crate drop but I don't see where it dropped at....where can you find it?
Look on your map and you'll see a Green box with a question mark. If it's not there, someone already got it.
If you go to the green area where it's supposed to drop, be careful.Computer Enemies will gun for you, aside from other players.
If you see bodies, then someone was already there. Lol

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
What if a nikka got 3 houses like me?
Buzzards can be delivered to a few spots depending on your location.
Good luck :mjlol:

nah I just noticed you can only carry 5 of those bombs, so complete mayhem has been canceled

but the 3 Los santos customs in the city ain't safe out here bruh :sas2: I had people driving all way to Blaine county just to mod they whips :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fp mode Solid.
I was fukking with it last night for a little while.
Definitely bout to invest more time in this shyt Online.
The thing is some folks probably don't even know about this and will just keep playing the game without ever changing it.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
When these heists kick in a need a devoted squad of hittas, not nikkas that's gonna clown around and fukk up the mission....:troll:
add me up breh. I got my mic and everything. I wanna do this shyt for real. im on the comeup, im only level 15, no houses, no whips worth a damn, no cash.

im on the come up... and im hungry:feedme::leostare::birdman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When these heists kick in a need a devoted squad of hittas, not nikkas that's gonna clown around and fukk up the mission....:troll:

I see you posting in this thread all the time. my nikkas I normally rolll with haven't been playing that often. I'm bout to hop online now and play so I'm down to get these missions poppin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see you posting in this thread all the time. my nikkas I normally rolll with haven't been playing that often. I'm bout to hop online now and play so I'm down to get these missions poppin.

I usually play around midnight til the morning or in the afternoon. if im on I'll hit you up. gotta get ready for these heists...

tumblr_m1s0nsSI9V1qh6saso1_500.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The thing is some folks probably don't even know about this and will just keep playing the game without ever changing it.
That shyt clean, fam.
Only thing I don't like is you can't switch the shyt on Online Missions. It's either 3rd person or FP.
Other than that, it's dope.

It's on tonight, kid.
What time you hopping on? I saw you was on NBA 2K last night I ain't wanna fukk with your flow.
Should be on around 7pm. I'll hit you and see if you down.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've had this crash on me five times in 15 minutes.
Worked flawlessly before today.
Digital copy so I'd really rather to not have to delete and reinstall.
:beli:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Turns out it's a Sony issue and is tied to the Internet connection. Issue is popping up and R* & Sony are aware.
Turned the internet connection off and it runs fine. Don't play multi-player so meh.
Hopefully it's addressed though.