The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
c32nrxv1fpaerchla5df.gif

:banderas: get head in the whip and not crashing it!

-N.O.R.E.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seeing this game in first person really puts the violence in it in a particular light :patrice:

Hopefully Rockstar got the PR team on standby because when all the videos from mostly white teenagers get posted of them shooting down cops and prostitutes in first person mode it's going to be a problem once the politicians get word of it:patrice:

Damn near a lock that the next school shooting will be blamed on this game :patrice:

Not sure I want to be doing anything in 1st person mode with Trevor regarding prostitutes:patrice:...Aint know way dude doesn't have some sort of STD and I would not be able to play this game if they show his dikk looking like a candy yam with dried up gravy on it

They going to keep it all the way funky and let you pick up male prostitutes:patrice:

A little afraid of what the PC modders will do with this because Rockstar has given them a lot to work with here :patrice:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Seeing this game in first person really puts the violence in it in a particular light :patrice:

Hopefully Rockstar got the PR team on standby because when all the videos from mostly white teenagers get posted of them shooting down cops and prostitutes in first person mode it's going to be a problem once the politicians get word of it:patrice:

Damn near a lock that the next school shooting will be blamed on this game :patrice:

Not sure I want to be doing anything in 1st person mode with Trevor regarding prostitutes:patrice:...Aint know way dude doesn't have some sort of STD and I would not be able to play this game if they show his dikk looking like a candy yam with dried up gravy on it

They going to keep it all the way funky and let you pick up male prostitutes:patrice:

A little afraid of what the PC modders will do with this because Rockstar has given them a lot to work with here :patrice:

I was watching a stream where dude shot gunned a poodle in 1st person :damn:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Gta season brings that out in me. Watch yourself out here. I'll fly a helicopter to the nearest building and catch you actin willy nilly out here with my scop3
I'm an Ace Pilot, friend.
That's the only way to travel. Lol