The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The streets is hungry for this game. While shopping today overheard a couple people asking for the game. Its about to be a cruel spring :blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:shaq: u can play the entire story wit one character from my understanding, like u can switch to either at any point in the story but from what i understand u dont have to play wit the other dudes
Well Rockstar said that certain missions involve all three characters allowing you to switch between them mid mission, some involve only two, and some involve only one character where you have no choice and have to use that character. You can't really go throughout the game as one character, in order to continue the story, you'll be using all of them... When it comes to just random fukkery, you can choose any character. What is really dope is when you aren't using a certain character, they go about their day doing their normal routine...

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh: Say brehs. What if I'm playing this game going around doing random fukkery blowing shyt up and going on mass pedestrian killing sprees. Would it be possible that I bump into one of the other characters aside from a mission doing the same? :gladbron:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
gtav_shot001122412_1280.jpg

Son...nothing about that shark says "non-interactive" :merchant: