The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i was about to rob this clothes store. parked my best whip outside for the swift getaway. then i get in their and its already being robbed and i get put on the floor. so i go outside ready to kill these bytches that stole my job, and my car has disappeared :dwillhuh:

the robbers didnt take it because they took off on foot.

nikka...where is my car? :dwillhuh:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
My favorite song in the game

Listening to that while in the Hummer, pulling hits on the Ballas with Trevor :blessed:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Did some yoga

Dhalsim-float.gif

MilestheWolfman

Acid Slugger
Daps
This mission back in North Yankton just makes me hate Travor that much more. Nikka a pain in my fukkin ass :wtf:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Franklin mission hood safari where it's Franklin, Lemar and
Trevor
in baller territory is mad ignant :skip:. These two dudes I know came over my crib for a second and they ain't play GTA V yet so I did that mission and dude like "I'm about to go buy this game right now."

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That Franklin mission hood safari where it's Franklin, Lemar and
Trevor
in baller territory is mad ignant :skip:. These two dudes I know came over my crib for a second and they ain't play GTA V yet so I did that mission and dude like "I'm about to go buy this game right now."
Trevor's conversations with them had me DEAD

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i was about to rob this clothes store. parked my best whip outside for the swift getaway. then i get in their and its already being robbed and i get put on the floor. so i go outside ready to kill these bytches that stole my job, and my car has disappeared :dwillhuh:

the robbers didnt take it because they took off on foot.

nikka...where is my car? :dwillhuh:
Maybe impounded

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I was hanging out with Jimmy and this shythead gives me a drugged drink :heh:. All of a sudden I'm in a UFO then jumped out and started flying in the air :cape:. Pretty trippy/fun shyt.
UmpOi.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
there's something i hate about this game. its how limited the mechanics are. its like if the cops are on me and there are no cops anywhere where i'm at and i duck in a building they should be lose but they use their video game senses to home-in on me magically spawning close to my location and finding me without line of sight.

i'm starting up the third heist and i have to steal a truck. i do so and automatically i have two stars and the cops are spawning all over. i get out of the truck parking it and mark the spot on my map so i can lose them and the game tells me i failed the mission because i abandoned the truck which i didn't i was gonna lose them and retrieve it..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
just ko'd this dumb bish and then i see this red dot coming at me. its on of those captain save a hos. so i punch him in the throat and he died. :win: