The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
where you seen a baller breh??

dont get my hopes up for a gang war :to:

I was watching the live stream at work and when they were doing the second look at the trailer, one of the IGN nerds stopped the trailer to ask about a guy in the game wearing purple clothing. He asked do you know what gang that could be? I posted Ballers since they rocked the purple.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
I hope we get a throwback 80's radio station with some Vice City tracks on it. I dont even like this type of music but these songs are classics, only because of Vice City

I dont even need to mention All night long by the Mary Jane Girls, Africa by Toto, and numerous other classics

Last edited by a moderator:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how GTA 5 will be with the soundtrack an original score & what happens to radio stations?

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how GTA 5 will be with the soundtrack an original score & what happens to radio stations?

It's my understand the original score will be used during missions when not in your car. Like in Max Payne 3.

We will still have our radio stations.

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now we've got two of the songs :whew:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_v0yz7Ebo]Stevie Wonder ~ Skeletons [Video 1987] - YouTube[/ame]

:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
IZWpW.gif

Stevie Wonder Skeletons, WHAT!!! haha, the soundtrack is gonna be so official!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this game.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't have an LA Crime game without gangs... Im sure there will be gangs, but it wont be a "gang oriented" game... Like im sure you'll be able to tell when you are in a certain gang neighborhood and what not and they'll have certain missions where you'll end up dealing with a criminal organization or gang... Even in GTA 4 certain neighborhoods had thugs that all dressed and acted the same based off of the neighborhood and you did missions for different criminal organizations...

Even in that guardian article it says

So lets keep our fingers crossed :manny:

maybe u right,since they said about san andreas never existing in this new GTA world i guessed there would be no gangs .. non gang orientated sounds more like it .. never saw that guardian article :youngsabo: