The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody got far enuff to buy jewelry

the only thing they letting me buy is earrings :lupe:

i spent like 3k on tats, and threw damn near 2k in the strip club last night :dead:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:blessed:
LCN is the ingame stock exchange... BAWSAQ is the one that is online (social club)
Well tell me why i invested in motherfukkin ammunition and its shown that I lost all my 700,000...is it cuz im not logged online
tomflag.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i been seeing A LOT of threads on cars and nobody can understand them

so you customize your car, just a random one you stole, how do you get it back if you leave it somewhere?? seems the import just gives you any random shyt... i know you can save in your garage and homes, but those don't respawn if you lose them right? the only cars that will ALWAYS keep your customizations are the ones you get to start with each character right?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Tell me this nikka aint just say about michael what I think he did and potentially ruin a very crazy plot twist :wow:

:mad:

my bad breh, the thread title fukked me up i thought it was like the game of thrones threads. but what i said u find out super early on so it isnt a big thing. literally no more than 3 hours into the game.

im sorry :to:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm buying this Friday and will be in for all the fukkery. I just have 1 question. Does grove street from San Andreas exist in this GTA? Is CJs old house there? If so,does CJ exist or is it a different world all together?

:noah:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
i been seeing A LOT of threads on cars and nobody can understand them

so you customize your car, just a random one you stole, how do you get it back if you leave it somewhere?? seems the import just gives you any random shyt... i know you can save in your garage and homes, but those don't respawn if you lose them right? the only cars that will ALWAYS keep your customizations are the ones you get to start with each character right?

I thought if you customize a car at "Los Santos Customs" (any car) and you leave it anywhere besides a safehouse garage, they send you a notification saying it's been impounded and you can pay a fee to get it outta lockup.