The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Catching you outside the whore house like

You need consent from a boss to kill a made man :usure:
If you don't you better have nikkas backing you willing to get their heads on a bounty poster:ld:
I'm interested to know how the sharing of profits after a job is gonna work: do you have to wait, you've got to get back to the safe house,etc. It's gonna affect a lot of peoples plans of being the next Omar Little :youngsabo:
I can already see nikkas threatning nikkas 5 seconds after a job to get their cut so they can dip to the closest ATM :pachaha:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
If you don't you better have nikkas backing you willing to get their heads on a bounty :ld:
I'm interested to know how the sharing of profits after a job is gonna work: do you have to wait, you've got to get back to the safe house,etc. It's gonna affect a lot of peoples plans of being the next Omar Little :youngsabo:

Michael, Trevor and Franklin share the heist money......and for whoever you hired

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you don't you better have nikkas backing you willing to get their heads on a bounty :ld:
Finally, someone with a little understanding of how me & @thaKEAF's world works:ehh:...all that other shyt is pawn talk:smugbiden:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Get with me Jax when you want to plan some shyt... I got your back

• Dap

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ: u gon be riding around Los Santos in this :scusthov:

vigero-rusty.jpg

I'mma take it to the car wash tho and get that paint job, until I can comeup. :myman:

Betta cop you a GT Dyno :scusthov:

I had to Google that. :laugh:

You can't have ya boy out here bikin bruh :to:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
hey, one of yall answer this

so say im playing as trevor, can I stalk Michael ass, maybe go up in his mansion...... like if were playing as 1 of the other protags, can we meet the other 2 in free roam

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Online, whoever plans the job, decides what to do with the money :mjpls:
ok.... I thought you were talking about single player...

I think Michael, Franklin and Trevor share about 30 percent of the pie each, and then the last 10 percent is forever extra help your hired

• Dap

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ok.... I thought you were talking about single player...

I think Michael, Franklin and Trevor share about 30 percent of the pie each, and then the last 10 percent is forever extra help your hired
You're gonna have to do like 100 missions to get enough cash for a mansion :wow:
500k $ missions ain't happening.