The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
xbox logs when you play even if you dont go on live... if they decide to do a ban wave off this youre still fukked
But i've played mad games before and never been banned.
Besides, rockstar been waay to good to a nikka, and they'll already be making millions of this game, doubt they'll be on some hoe shyt and start a ban wave

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Nobody is gonna get banned for playing a game early. I had last of us a week before release and my psn is well intact.

Most ppl that get banned try to play online with games like cod, halo etc.

-DMP-

I got banned just being logged into PSN. Took about 3 weeks after modding for them to catch me. Didn't play one online game :manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I got banned just being logged into PSN. Took about 3 weeks after modding for them to catch me. Didn't play one online game :manny:
I have logged into psn a few times, even played a game (it was a Japanese import) regularly online for a couple of weeks but I mostly never log in to it. Unless I'm on my vita.

I'm probably gonna find a cheap ps3 for gta v and my other legit games that I wanna play online.

-DMP-

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I have logged into psn a few times, even played a game (it was a Japanese import) regularly online for a couple of weeks but I mostly never log in to it. Unless I'm on my vita.

I'm probably gonna find a cheap ps3 for gta v and my other legit games that I wanna play online.

-DMP-

I'm thinking i might do the same. Im buying the game anyways so I'd like to use online when that opens :lawd: could be worth buying the legit ps3 just for that.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
GTA 4 comparison

:ohhh: :ohlawd:

USaFo0Q.jpg

I cant even begin to comprehend this. The airport by itself looks to be about half the size of Algonquin. :wtf:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I wonder if big foot will return to the game :scheme::troll:

probably not since he appeared in red dead. though if you look at the official symbol for the city of los santos, bigfoot is in it.

Nobody is gonna get banned for playing a game early. I had last of us a week before release and my psn is well intact.

Most ppl that get banned try to play online with games like cod, halo etc.

-DMP-

the only people who SONY ban are modders/hackers. they do not ban people for gettin a game early, that's microsoft.

I get all the rockstar games a week + early and the same for naughty dog.

I play them online too.

you got banned for modding but if you had a legit ps3 and early gta copy you are fine.

I cant even begin to comprehend this. The airport by itself looks to be about half the size of Algonquin. :wtf:

looks crazy but I honestly don't trust the size comparison, how do we know the ratio is correct

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Now I'm even more confused brehs :patrice:

BCF seems to be a black only organization...:lupe:

But The Coli crew has a meaner logo....:lupe:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BCF a 360 crew? I just joined (16_string) but Im tryna make sure...I need some nikkas to run with on the Trey-60....