The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im down breh, im finna be the john gotti of this shytttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
If you join my crew ...
HAHA we gotta "pay" for protection? Well I appreciate that fact you offering protection, I also appreciate the fact that... well Austin said it best: Any bounty on my head best be $1 Million Dollars... real cash, coli cash or food stamps:birdman:

I will offer you personally a 1 million dollar bounty to put a bullet I'm this guys brain 10 times... 100,000 for each bullet.:shaq:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though i'm on dat Xsquare 360 and i'm an official member of BCF. i'm really wondering if i should reconsidered. and pull a treach and fly ...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now what would be just disgustingly sick, is if they made it so only crew members could see one anothers gamertag above their head when online. meaning anyone else sees you as just another person in the game. the only way they will know who you are is if you start acting crazy or they see your tats or tshirt, hat with that BCF (insert any crew name) on it.

that means if youz a hood nucca. and you dress like one on gta. you better stay in the hood areas. cause the moment you get caught out of bounds in a nice neighborhood someone will automatically know"thats a player".... blam blam. and thats vice versa. dont come to the hood in your crazy whip and a suit.

IMAGINE... BCF sliding down the shaw in nice whips. driving reckless thru traffic. you're just a solo player(no crew). so they cant see you, well they can but they dont know you are a legit player. you're thinking "i should get these nuccas" but you already know, if you bust one shot the rest of the guerrillas will be all over you. is it worth it? a quick snatch and dash

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
now what would be just disgustingly sick, is if they made it so only crew members could see one anothers gamertag above their head when online. meaning anyone else sees you as just another person in the game. the only way they will know who you are is if you start acting crazy or they see your tats or tshirt, hat with that BCF (insert any crew name) on it.

that means if youz a hood nucca. and you dress like one on gta. you better stay in the hood areas. cause the moment you get caught out of bounds in a nice neighborhood someone will automatically know"thats a player".... blam blam. and thats vice versa. dont come to the hood in your crazy whip and a suit.

IMAGINE... BCF sliding down the shaw in nice whips. driving reckless thru traffic. you're just a solo player(no crew). so they cant see you, well they can but they dont know you are a legit player. you're thinking "i should get these nuccas" but you already know, if you bust one shot the rest of the guerrillas will be all over you. is it worth it? a quick snatch and dash
thatd be sick. stalking gangs on some omar shyt

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
breh if they somehow managed to put last.fm or pandora in a grand theft auto 5 then rockstar can do no wrong (except not release this piff on pc) in my eyes
I want that to be a reality now
MEo9Ruw.png

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
Watch it be some out of this world piff like streaming pandora stations :wow:
That would just be :ahh: hopefully they at least do the mp3 player thing where we can play our own music. I mean, the game is set in modern times, the radio ain't really poppin like that anymore with all of these options we have now:ohlawd: