The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
All the news today got me thinking about buying that GTAV pulse headset :obama:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing that I'm not working right now. On one hand, I need a job, unemployment aint shyt. On the other hand, I'm gonna have aaaallllllll day and night to play this piff. :manny:
Extend that state of transition, breh :obama:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
the owner of Cluckin Bell needs to be a drug lord

really tho im hoping for a BB easter egg. maybe a RV sitting out in the middle of nowhere with fumes coming from it

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
But but but what about Saints Row 4 & Watch_Dogs :pachaha:
I had a special nutt waiting for Watch Dogs, but that was the third one to leave me today since that new vid dropped :wow:

Watch Dogs, Saint's Row 4 and Arkham Origins gonna have to go the temporary bushes, until them GOTY editions with all the DLC piff drops. I'm not fukkin with ANYTHING other than GTA until we have a Super Bowl winner :heh:

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
This game can't come soon enough. I'm glad they delayed it back in May. Imagine all of this piff that we wouldn't have gotten.:to:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I just watched that GTA 5 youtube vid. nikkas WTF. I was sitting there the whole time looking like :ohhh: The possibilities are endless for this online game. Honestly i've never gotten into any online game: world of warcraft, Call of duty, but i'm def all in on this shyt. I wouldnt mind a small fee either as they built the world up. The single player will have to be pretty fukking awesome to compete with this shyt. shyt i'm already thinking about as possibilities.
- I'm from jersey so you know i gotta steal a nikka's highly modified/expensive whip (that he prob spent hours coming up with) and sell it to a chop shop for some cash :troll:
-Tennis and golf is ok, but i'm waiting for them to add basketball. I think rockstar is under take 2, along with nba 2k. Imagine if they incorprated nba 2k blacktop mode into a pick up game in gta online :wow:

- i wonder if crews can take over certain blocks. Cuz we gotta take over grove street from jump

But that cartel shyt is prob the craziest thing about all this. U know how fukking big a cartel is :damn:
that means u can have cats starting from the bottom selling dimes on corners or some shyt, than enforcers, ect.. all the way up to the kingpin/heizenberg nikka himself. I wonder what u have to do to get on some kingpin shyt. Actually that could be its own fukking game. u start out as some corner boy, and u get these little missions to prove your worth and move up the cartel rankings

- the fact u can shortchange some guys from a job on some joker shyt could be hilarious too.

- plus the best part of rolling with a crew is if some racist cats want to try something they going to get a first hand look at that coli wolf pack :birdman:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The only 16 players per server/map thing is kinda disapoint since they incorporated passive mode(no killing nikkas that didn't want no trouble).