The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
yo you can be doing a robbery online and shout at the store clerk into your mic "hurry up" and the online character responds to that

:ohhh:

2hrq4nn.jpg

PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG B*TCH. :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Son...imagine you and 2 other goons catching another online player slipping while he trying to deposit money in the bank :ohlawd:

Waiting outside the ATM in the bushes!!! Waiting outside nikkas cribs, laid low in the coupe with the chopper on your lap!!!

Did anyone else notice they said you can create CARTELS!!! Not just a crew. Not just a gang. A cartel!!

I know I seen a female character. Set it off!!! With the clear masks.

Buying stock in car companies then sending the goons to go rob every single type you see. Just to get your stock jumping.

Driving down the road and seeing some fools robbing a store. Let them finish them roll up on them and kill them and take all their money.

The possibilities are ENDLESS

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carrying around lots of cash can be a risk, but players can visit the bank to deposit money and keep it safe

Right that settles it. When I decide to properly pay attention to the multiplayer (I will get that single player done first) i'm going to set up a crew of bounty hunters/secret society and i'm only gonna target banks and nikkas that are carrying around a lot of cash on em :demonic:

We real :demonic: out chea

I'm gonna be a ghost on you nikkas, they shoulda never gave us nikkas imagination :ohlawd:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Right that settles it. When I decide to properly pay attention to the multiplayer (I will get that single player done first) i'm going to set up a crew of bounty hunters/secret society and i'm only gonna target banks and nikkas that are carrying around a lot of cash on em :demonic:

We real :demonic: out chea

I'm gonna be a ghost on you nikkas, they shoulda never gave us nikkas imagination :ohlawd:
You think you doing that single player in less than two months? :heh:
I still haven't finished the 4 :dead: