The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I'm really looking forward to this game and I can't wait to see the multiplayer gameplay video. :blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I literally can't take this anymore. Does GTA:SA still hold up? Cause I'm bout to get it on xboxlive today. I see other games coming out. I don't even care. Cod. Who gives a fukk. Watchdogs. Is it time to wake up yet. Madden 25 dropping. No care in the world

I NEED this game. And gta 4 doesn't even count to me. I just want to jack somebody, take it straight to the chop shop, sell it, jack something nicer, and customize it. Drive to gun store. Customize that. Drive to the clothes store. Customize that. Get my dog riding shotgun. After I customize him. And ride the fukk out doing wild shyt for 4-5 days

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I literally can't take this anymore. Does GTA:SA still hold up? Cause I'm bout to get it on xboxlive today. I see other games coming out. I don't even care. Cod. Who gives a fukk. Watchdogs. Is it time to wake up yet. Madden 25 dropping. No care in the world

I NEED this game. And gta 4 doesn't even count to me. I just want to jack somebody, take it straight to the chop shop, sell it, jack something nicer, and customize it. Drive to gun store. Customize that. Drive to the clothes store. Customize that. Get my dog riding shotgun. After I customize him. And ride the fukk out doing wild shyt for 4-5 days

:to:W..we....we're all Starving with you Breh, just be Patient. :snoop:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

:sadcam: the thirst is real out chere :wow:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
3uxoGoC.png

real life:

RebKllJ.jpg

Well played rockstar, well played...:ohhh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can y'all just make a separate thread for posting gamertags and PSN names? I'm tired of seeing this shyt upped just to read nonsense.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Why would I add nikkas that don't play what I play? :childplease:
Why would I wanna read a bunch of people's shyt that I have no intentions on adding? Make a separate thread for that nonsense. The game is still over a month a way as well.