The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:umad:

When it do come......the graphics going to be :noah:

I know the Mods gonna be
tumblr_lwj97cTJUc1r7gq2to1_500.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the open world MP of GTA and RDR. I always found it to be filled with clowns fukking trolling all day. I hope they have an option to have it traditional style like Max Payne 3

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
how much memory is the game gonna take up? :lupe:
8GB mandatory install for both systems. Rockstar has stated that you can use a flash drive for the 360 version

Rockstar Games said:
Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2r6gyoh.jpg

sometimes its great to have a ps3 :win:
uhh having a ps3 isnt doing you any favors. you still HAVE to install 8gb on your console.
the 360 boyz gotta do the same. does it matter if its on one disc or 2 if you have to install 8gb regardless? and there's no disc swapping necessary once its installed on the 360. so just like ps3 owners, 360 boyz will be playing the game with one disc in there and thats it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
uhh having a ps3 isnt doing you any favors. you still HAVE to install 8gb on your console.
the 360 boyz gotta do the same. does it matter if its on one disc or 2 if you have to install 8gb regardless? and there's no disc swapping necessary once its installed on the 360. so just like ps3 owners, 360 boyz will be playing the game with one disc in there and thats it.

but im not gonna have to put a memory stick in every time i wanna play. and i got the 80gb ps3 so im gucci on space.

xbots better pray they never lose that stick :pachaha:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
but im not gonna have to put a memory stick in every time i wanna play. and i got the 80gb ps3 so im gucci on space.

Lmao. That's only for cheap nikkas that don't have a hard drive or not enough space.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#1, guess how many gigs this xbot has on deck? 160 GIGS. i'm so good, i'm great.

#2. if by chance i didnt have the extra space. i could ..ya know..leave my memory stick inside the USB port like...forever.

if you're saving 8 gigs of game data on a USB stick. there's no need to take it out again and use it for something else. thats just silly.

so, its EXTRA memory and nothing more, nothing less.

so now ps3ers. you do realize bragging about having a ps3 makes zero since when it comes to this game right? yours comes on 1 disc. but yet you have to download 8 gigs worth of the game before you play it. xbox 360 comes on 2 discs where 1 is to be installed on the hard drive or usb flash drive(same 8 gigs) then the regular disc is thrown in and thats the only disc you have to have in there to play the game.

both systems only require one disc being in the console to play the game after the 8 gig MANDATORY install for both consoles.

and you're clowning because xbox can actually use extra memory from a flash drive. WOW. you do realize some people dont have 8 gigs left on their ps3, leaving them out of luck and having to choose gta over other games(you might as well start deleting stuff now).

its great being an 360 owner. where you can extend your harddrive space with a flash drive.:blessed:

Last edited:

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
only on the coli is 1 better than 2 :smh:

xbox getting more content with the 2 discs :yes: